Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lylo

resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! Empty
PostSubject: resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!   resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 1:20 am

Character name: Lylo

Class/level: druid... pick a guess at lv.. 70

Talents:resto pvp

Why did you chose this talents spec?: emh i took the normal resto druid specc for pvp and changed it into one that works until long inside tk

Professions:herb/alch skill not worth mentioning

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): ofc ofc ofc

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: yeah?

Sound (speakers or headset): ofc ofc ofc

Do you consider yourself a loyal person?eh when it comes to guilds yes when it comes to 2 vs 2 m8s... eh he he he... >.<

Why you wish to join us? i did a raid with u and i miss pve and i like the people in the guild

Why should we invite you? i showed u my epix skills at lurker? the flying kitty? narh im just kidding. I am a loyal player that knows all aspects of all druid speccs and can play them all. i am a skilled pve'er and i am very social.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): on my mage i had ZG MC and AQ 20. On my druid its kara clear gruul clear TK VR and SSC lurker and i have taken some tries on maggie

For how long did you play your current class: started playing serious.. 2 weeks before TBC

What do you expect from us? Friendly guild with nice people Razz and progess! love the feeling of taking down new bosses! its the best!
Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? i have had some diffrent guilds pvp vegetarian party and pve shreks lair.. shreks was mainly because i couldnt take that the leaders made 1 week old members CL's when people joined from the start got overlooked and the original GM left and stuff.

A small text about you: uhh a small text.. well im a friendly player with emo outbursts now and then.. i like playing with my irl m8s but they quit pve i tried joining em but i missed pve.. and rock is probably the thing i mainly talk about Razz and i probably joke about everything... im serious everything.. think im pretty anoying or funny not sure.. one of em

Any other information you feel you should tell us: im loveable.. sry

Flying mount? eh.. duh?

heroic keys:all

Karazhan key: ofc?

Armory profile:not atm eh probably pvp gear.. i got 2 tier 4 besides this and some other gear.. but most of the pvp gear is better than tier 4 so...
Back to top Go down
Quanah
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 11
Class : Funny when i'm drunk, funnier when i'm sober
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!   resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 4:40 pm

Hey,

It's a nice application. And since i had the pleasure of having you in one of our raids and had no complaints about you, your welcome to join imo.
It's up to Asp, but we could always use another resto druid (that doesn't die =D sorry asp, couldn't resist =D)

So if it's me concerned your in.
Back to top Go down
Quanah
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 11
Class : Funny when i'm drunk, funnier when i'm sober
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!   resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 4:42 pm

Oh yeah and Lylo. It was 14% =DD
Back to top Go down
lylo

PostSubject: Re: resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!   resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 6:23 pm

14? BITCH! oh well.. tough luck
Back to top Go down
Asplivohn
Veteran Member
Asplivohn

Number of posts : 278
Class : Droid
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!   resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 6:50 pm

Welcome to the guild m8, pm me or any other online officers for an invite. and Quanah, stfu :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!   resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH! Empty

Back to top Go down

resto druid. They guy with respawn on lurker 15% BITCH!
Page 1 of 1