Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto druid - Guis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guis

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid - Guis   Resto druid - Guis EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Character name: Guis

Class/level: Druid, 80

Talents: 6/0/65 btw when dualspeccing is comming im gonna me balance and resto Smile

Why did you pick this talents spec?: Thats the spec that i have most good experience with if you have better ideas im allways rdy to try it

Professions: Skinning 450, mining 375 moneymaker Smile

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Yes ofc love not just writing on raidchat its like more personal when talking Smile i like vent the most

Sound (speakers or headset): Headset steelseries 5hv2

How many days a week can you raid? Pretty much all days ofc somedays is better then others but i will be able to join all days for raids or anything.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes ofc i allways come to raids and if i make a appointment with some1 i allways be there

Why do you wish to join us? Because ive heard only good about you guys and the frindship u have in guild and my former guild (Legion of Lost Souls) Didnt rly do a good way of raiding in my point of wiev, also i like the fact that loot isnt the thing you join you for it more the frienship and the fun of the game so the thing like loot is second i like that.

Why should we invite you? Because i think i can help in raids and just help ingame and im possitive for any critical (strikes) and ofc im willing to do anything for a guild and im like that kind of person when i want to do something i do it ! Smile

What's your WoW experience (instances Classic WoW, Tbc, WoTLK)? Ive been on wow since pretbc raided MC, Ahnqiraj(the good old days), and so on Tbc: all raids exept sunwell and i Wotlk ive cleared all 4 wings exept for Sapphiron and kelthuzad both in normal and Heroic looking forward to clear the rest with u guys if you accept my apply

For how long did you play your current class? (/played and the date you created him) Dunno the date i created him but ive played 86 days hmm my start date was about 3 mounths after wow released Smile Has lvled with boomies all my time on wow and raided.

What do you expect from us? That you will be able to help me if im in any trubble and that you are nice in raids and just helping ofc. And that i will be able to get some friendships going on. And a god raid leadership where ppl have somthing to say if needed

Were you in a guild recently(and which one?) & why did you leave? I was in Legion of Lost Souls, leaved because i didnt like the fact of their stupid raiding rules Smile But mostly th frienship in guild wasnt that good ppl hated eachother and i didnt want join that. Also ive been to Immortality wich i left because i the invite to join Legion of Lost souls. I like Immo and i still is friends with em'.

Heroic keys? All the TBC heroic keys

Describe your gear: Epics and Blue enchanted and good ofc it can be improved and it surely will. Its good enough for naxx hc and normal so ill be fine on healingmeters and so on in raids... Ofc its all from WoTLK Smile

Armory link: im balanced spec on that link but i have my healing gear on

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? im still buying for sapphiron frost rssistance

Age and where are you from? Im 16 and im from Denmark from a little town called Sønderborg

A small text about you:Hi im Magnus i live in Denmark where i go to school and is with my friends (boomies) usually playing wow with them. im loyal to every1 whos is loyal to me im online on wow from 3 to 00:00 everyday if i raid and its needed to be more online im also on for that Smile Im always happy and im not that kind of silence guy on vt or ts just cant critics i will always reply and not be mad if i get critics wich i think is possitive. Also im very helpful to my friends and i respect ppl as i want to be respected from other ppl.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: well i hope you enjoyd reading about me and i hop i will get and inv to Ashes of Phoenix

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelt
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 5
Class : Mage atm
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid - Guis   Resto druid - Guis EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am

Nice application man Smile Good luck !
BRING IN MORE DANES !!!! ROAR !!11!
Back to top Go down
Guis

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Armory link   Resto druid - Guis EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Why didnt my link work xD

well here it is zelten Smile
Back to top Go down
Guis

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: 1 more try   Resto druid - Guis EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Dunno i cant link anything

last try Smile
Back to top Go down
guis

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Armory link dont work -.-   Resto druid - Guis EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Still dosnt work sry
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid - Guis   Resto druid - Guis EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Your accepted together with your mate Smile Yeah linking doesn't work if you aren't registered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Guis

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Ty   Resto druid - Guis EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 pm

tyvm m8 my computer is at reperation until tomorrow where ill be on m8 Smile
Back to top Go down

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid - Guis   Resto druid - Guis EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Very good application, i would accpect you:)

Since you have good old days experience, so you know the drill of exspectations:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto druid - Guis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid - Guis   Resto druid - Guis Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto druid - Guis
Page 1 of 1