Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 epic resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

70 epic resto druid Empty
PostSubject: 70 epic resto druid   70 epic resto druid EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 11:43 pm

Character name: Marbdd
Class/level: druid/70
Talents: restoration
Why did you chose this talents spec?: i like to heal..i have been other talent trees as well but i feel comfortable with resto.
Professions: enchanting/leatherworking
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): v3
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: yes
Sound (speakers or headset): yes
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? as long as those that i am loyal too are loyal back...so yes.
Why you wish to join us? i am new to this server and i am looking for a good mature guild on your level.
Why should we invite you? if you need a good healer i have decent epic gear and have experience in kara,gruul,ssc(fully enchanted, gemmed)
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc):zg,mc,ony,bwl.aq
For how long did you play your current class:this is my main character and i have been playing him for 2+years now
What do you expect from us? i expect an active guild and some great raiding experiences just as this guild would expect me to do my job well:D
Were you in a guild recently(and witch one?) & why did you leave? i havent been in any guilds here on this server due to taking some time out to do

arena and pvp. i heard this was i good guild from an excellent friend of mine Mayerii. pvp is fun but i am a raider and will always be one:D the previous

guild i was in on vashj disbanded due to the drama that often inflicts other good guilds.
A small text about you:i am a tattoo artist making my living in athens, greece. i love video games my whole life especially rpg's and pen and paper.

played many mmorpgs and like strategy fps as well:D
Any other information you feel you should tell us: i plenty of got time to play and come to raids as well. i have all secondary skills maxed. food buffs

etc. always have my pots too:D Mayerii, my friend will be applying as well. it would be great if both of us could get inv since we play together great.

package deal:D i can vouch for him...great player and would be an awesome addition to the guild:D
Flying mount? im a drood:D
heroic keys:all
Karazhan key:yes
Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Marbdd
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 70 epic resto druid   70 epic resto druid EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:08 am

hey,
Best apply that i've seen in a while tbh Very Happy
you got my vote, now its only up to asplivhon our drood cl Smile and tastar war cl for your friend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

PostSubject: Re: 70 epic resto druid   70 epic resto druid EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:19 am

thanks for the quick response:D hope i get in Smile
Back to top Go down
Asplivohn
Veteran Member
Asplivohn

Number of posts : 278
Class : Droid
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 70 epic resto druid   70 epic resto druid EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:04 am

Yes, idd. It's one of the best I ever seen actuallity. Not much to say, seems like you can play your class well, got alot of experience and u also seems like a loyal person.. Welcome to the guild m8, Pm me in-game for an invite: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 epic resto druid   70 epic resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

70 epic resto druid
Page 1 of 1