Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.Guild Rules :
- In guild chat flaming guild members is strictly not tolerated, for whatever reasons. You are expected to deal with any problems maturely and if necessary privately, or through discussion with officers.
- No ninja looting, within a guild raid, or without. If we hear about any instances of this, we won't be impressed.
- Harassment, in any form, is not tolerated.
In Guild :
- Every Monday, we asking you to send 2g to the bank guild. This isn't so the guild bank becomes a nice little nest egg - it's there for example to help purchase expensive pots to aid with raid progress, or for rare formulas/patterns etc. Even if you're not raiding, you are expected to help maintain this.
- If someone needs help, dont ignore him or her, you are in a community, and it is what you make it.
In Raid :
- You must use Guild Event Manager (GEM) and ctRA. These are the most basic addond we use to organise raids, and to ensure raids are efficiently run.
- The raid leader (or other master looter) decides on the ultimate destination of any items under dispute. Generally rare (blue), and epic (purple) items will only be given to players through the dkp process. We are currently using an open bidding dkp system.
You can find our dkp site here - http://ashesofphoenix.guild-dkp.info
By registering on this forum you agree that you understand this charter, are willing to abide by it's rules, and are ready to have a great time!
SebSeb & Muncie