Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maryam

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Character Name:
Maryam

Class/level:
Level 85 Rogue

Talents:
Combat 6/32/3

Why did you pick this talents spec?:
As far as I'm concerned, Combat is the most effective raiding rogue spec.

Professions:
Herbalism - 525 (Lifeblood is essential for rogues I think)
Enchanting - 394 (Currently being leveled)

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version):
I don't have any raiding addons at the moment, I've only just returned to WoW and seeing as I'm not raiding I haven't downloaded anything raid related. I will, of course, download any and all raid related mods if I am to begin raiding.

Ventrilo:
Same as above.

Sound (speakers or headset):
I have a good headset with a working microphone.

How many days a week can you raid?
I work 2 nights a week (The days sometimes change around but usually it's Tuesday and Saturday night) So I guess 4/5 nights a week I'm available for raiding.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person?
I do.

Why do you wish to join us?
I have just started playing WoW after a 3 year break, before this long break I was a very active raider. I get most of my enjoyment from raiding, particularly with fun, sociable people. I have an ich to raid again and hopefully make some friends in the process.

Why should we invite you?
Well, as I said before I used to be a very active raider, and I think I could be a valuable asset to a raiding community once again. Aside from that, I'm a very talkative creature and I want to meet some people in game.

What's your WoW experience?
MC - Complete
BWL - Complete
AQ20/40 - Complete
Naxxramas - Only downed 4 bosses
KZ - Complete
ZA - Complete
Gruul/Magtheridon - Complete
SSC - Complete
MH- Complete
TK - Complete
BT - Complete
SP - All downed except Kil'Jaeden T_T

When WOTLK was released I stopped playing and only began again last week so I have no experience in WOTLK/CATA raids.

For how long did you play your current class?
Created 13/06/2005 and /played - 150 days, 14 hrs.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a group of people who are helpful, friendly and are actually interested in progressing with the game's content rather than just purple gear.

Were you in a guild recently(and which one?) & why did you leave?
I'm currently in a guild called 'Kontakt' which I joined for leveling perks and to just have some people to talk to tbh

Describe your gear:
My gear leaves much to be desired at the moment. I've only been playing for a few days so needless to say I don't have the best pre-raiding gear available yet. My gear is being upgraded daily, which is why a lot of it is yet to be enchanted properly, but I'm working on it.

Armory link:

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters?
I have my old resistance nature and fire resistant gear from Classic WoW.. but I have a feeling it's a bit dated now..

Age and where are you from?
I'm 22 and from Scotland.

A small text about you:
Well, I'm a 3rd year student studying Archaeology, Geology and French. I also work part-time in a pizza shop, it's not as awesome as it sounds ^^

Back to top Go down
Oppikoppi

Number of posts : 37
Class : Priest....I think o0
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I have no authority but I would poke Gameangel ingame to get him to have a look as these forums are pretty inactive. So go ahead and poke him heh.

Oh, I'm not a rogue expert but I am pretty sure that combat has been redesigned to be more of a pvp spec (although most people go sub or ass due to the damage and utility). I used to raid hardcore in WoTLK before I went to South Africa and combat was awesome for pve but since the new 31-pt talents, I felt it was lacking a huge amount. (Probably due to ArP being removed and haste levelled out)

I'll prob read up a few rogue forums to see what the general consensus is. Sorry for going on but long story short, poke Gameangel like its a furblog!
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 am

pm me for an invite in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Kustze
Officer

Number of posts : 6
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 pm

combat is still king <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1