Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue   Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 6:14 pm

Hi, I'm Erik, 23 years Young/Old. (From Belgium)
I've been looking out again for a good guild with some decent players.
So I found you peeps, played with several of you lads & always smooth instances.......
I have 5 lvl 70 Chars.... Non of them are attuned (Yet). But I enjoy Instances Alot !
I'm currently playing my Druid alot & with the new heroic badges rewars I totally in the moob for tanking again Very Happy
My chars aren't all super equiped .... but I know how to play my chars !
I've been playing wow from start, I've raided ALOT pre-tbc, think I did them all, going from ZG to naxx. I was playing my raiding priest at that time in the guild Defenders of Valor.
I stopped playing wow for like 3 month be4 TBC & got kicked from the guild as I didn't konw I was going to play again. but when TBC came out I've been at it again. Very Happy

So why I wanne join .... I'm looking for a guild that does lotsa instances & has some good players !! The PuG's these days have been pretty lousy :p

Now the official part :
Character name: Jarnsaxa
Class/level: Druid lvl 70 (NE)
Talents: Tanking specced (Feral)
Why did you chose this talents spec?: I had a priest (healing) I had a Warlock (Magic-dps), a Hunter (Ranged-dps) & a Rogue (Meelee-dps) so it was pretty much time for a tank. Druid or warrior .... well druid is tanking & grinding with the same tallents ..... & a VERRY interesting class !
Professions: Skinning / Leatherworking (352 skill something like that)
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Don't use much mods, but willing to install them if needed
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Both should be on my pc else... easy to install
Sound (speakers or headset): should both still be working Wink
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? If I fit into the guild, I will help the guild wherever needed.
Why you wish to join us? I've been looking for a guild with decent players & which do instances (a raids)
Why should we invite you? Because I enjoy playing wow alot, I've been playing from start & pretty much learned how to play my classes & wow in general Wink
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): Pre-tbc I've done them all. (On my priest) With TBC, I've been at it lvling my 4 chars to 70 & making a new druid to 70 Very Happy which I love to play with now !
I haven't done kara or any end-TBC raiding instances, but I think with my raiding background & my enjoyment for the game I can easely help out when needed.
For how long did you play your current class: A few months new I think....
What do you expect from us? To do instances during the day & raids in the evening ..... to help eachother out & to rescept the guild.
Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I'm currently in Twilight Brigade. Not a bad guild but not enough players in my point of view & not every1 has been playing so long.... so many old questions & so on
A small text about you: Read at top Very Happy
Flying mount? On my Druid(Flight Form)/priest/hunter & warlock
heroic keys: all but sha'tar
Karazhan key: not yet
Armory profile: heavy clefthide set & currently upgrading everything.

You will need to bring pots and flasks for some encounters, and gold for (high?) repairs, so if you can't afford to spend some gold on raiding then don't even bother to apply.
I'm still questing with my druid fill up my bank account Wink So money isn't really a problem. Pots & flasks are no problem either as my rogue as alchemy maxed (Elixir mastery)

The best thing about the guild is our people, loot is a second, and that is something that everyone must remember.
For my there is nothing more enjoyable in wow then doing an instance or some quests with guildy's. Ofc we all like loot, but that has never come between me & the guild be4

Greetz
Jarnsaxa
Back to top Go down
Tastar
Old AoP'er
Tastar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue   Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:39 pm

Jarnsaxa wrote:
Hi, I'm Erik, 23 years Young/Old. (From Belgium)
I've been looking out again for a good guild with some decent players.
So I found you peeps, played with several of you lads & always smooth instances.......
I have 5 lvl 70 Chars.... Non of them are attuned (Yet). But I enjoy Instances Alot !
I'm currently playing my Druid alot & with the new heroic badges rewars I totally in the moob for tanking again Very Happy
My chars aren't all super equiped .... but I know how to play my chars !
I've been playing wow from start, I've raided ALOT pre-tbc, think I did them all, going from ZG to naxx. I was playing my raiding priest at that time in the guild Defenders of Valor.
I stopped playing wow for like 3 month be4 TBC & got kicked from the guild as I didn't konw I was going to play again. but when TBC came out I've been at it again. Very Happy

So why I wanne join .... I'm looking for a guild that does lotsa instances & has some good players !! The PuG's these days have been pretty lousy :p

Now the official part :
Character name: Jarnsaxa
Class/level: Druid lvl 70 (NE)
Talents: Tanking specced (Feral)
Why did you chose this talents spec?: I had a priest (healing) I had a Warlock (Magic-dps), a Hunter (Ranged-dps) & a Rogue (Meelee-dps) so it was pretty much time for a tank. Druid or warrior .... well druid is tanking & grinding with the same tallents ..... & a VERRY interesting class !
Professions: Skinning / Leatherworking (352 skill something like that)
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Don't use much mods, but willing to install them if needed
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Both should be on my pc else... easy to install
Sound (speakers or headset): should both still be working Wink
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? If I fit into the guild, I will help the guild wherever needed.
Why you wish to join us? I've been looking for a guild with decent players & which do instances (a raids)
Why should we invite you? Because I enjoy playing wow alot, I've been playing from start & pretty much learned how to play my classes & wow in general Wink
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): Pre-tbc I've done them all. (On my priest) With TBC, I've been at it lvling my 4 chars to 70 & making a new druid to 70 Very Happy which I love to play with now !
I haven't done kara or any end-TBC raiding instances, but I think with my raiding background & my enjoyment for the game I can easely help out when needed.
For how long did you play your current class: A few months new I think....
What do you expect from us? To do instances during the day & raids in the evening ..... to help eachother out & to rescept the guild.
Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I'm currently in Twilight Brigade. Not a bad guild but not enough players in my point of view & not every1 has been playing so long.... so many old questions & so on
A small text about you: Read at top Very Happy
Flying mount? On my Druid(Flight Form)/priest/hunter & warlock
heroic keys: all but sha'tar
Karazhan key: not yet
Armory profile: heavy clefthide set & currently upgrading everything.

You will need to bring pots and flasks for some encounters, and gold for (high?) repairs, so if you can't afford to spend some gold on raiding then don't even bother to apply.
I'm still questing with my druid fill up my bank account Wink So money isn't really a problem. Pots & flasks are no problem either as my rogue as alchemy maxed (Elixir mastery)

The best thing about the guild is our people, loot is a second, and that is something that everyone must remember.
For my there is nothing more enjoyable in wow then doing an instance or some quests with guildy's. Ofc we all like loot, but that has never come between me & the guild be4

Greetz
Jarnsaxa

Nice application!

We could use a feral druid actully, asp should reply soon.

Goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue   Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:43 pm

More Belgians ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Asplivohn
Veteran Member
Asplivohn

Number of posts : 278
Class : Droid
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue   Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 8:48 pm

Finally a tanking feral drood! We are really lacking that atm. Btw, this apply was chocking me, one of the best I've ever seen tbh. :p So welcome to the guild m8. pm me or any other officer in-game for an invite :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue   Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Druid/Warlock/Priest/Hunter/Rogue
Page 1 of 1