Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lvl 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lvl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 rogue   lvl 70 rogue EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Greetings Ashes Of Phoenix

My Personal name is Sören, i'm 17 and i'm from belgium. My Character name is Elzora, a lvl 70 night elf rogue. He's fully pve based, i'm combat ( 19/42/00 ).

Ingame Information : From addons i use the most regulars things like Deadlybossmods, ctraid i also have. I got 2 treathmeters that a friend of me adviced me: KTM and OMEN. I have to use what treathmeter you guys use, to get the best performance.

I'm used to work with ventrillo. and i have a headset and speakers.

I Consider myself as a dedicated player what means to me is be right on time, be buffed, be prepared, tack knowladge and so on.
ATM i'm on the last part of Karazhan prequest ( Black Moroes, and i'll try to get this one done asap )

Some additional information : I'm an active player that would like to see some more contents of the game. I can play 3-5 days a week.

My armory page = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Elzora

First Aid: 375/375
Primary proffesions: Leatherworking 329/375
Skinning 375/375

Hope to hear more of you soon, for more info whisper me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

lvl 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 rogue   lvl 70 rogue EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 8:26 pm

Hello Elzora and grats on your apply,
Well first thing, since we could use a good rogue (skills, friendly etc not gear Smile) i'll give you a 1week trial and we'll discus your position in the guild after that.
pm me or any other officer for an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

lvl 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1