Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonsta

Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) Empty
PostSubject: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 11:45 pm

Character name: Demonstalker

Class/level: 70 Hunter/Huntard

Talents: 21/40/0

Why did you chose this talents spec?: because it pwns all the little nwbs that try ganking when your fighting a mob Razz its also pretty gd in a raid or two. also sillyslaper talked me into it.

Professions: Skinning and Leatherworking, lvling them up as i type

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Of course, always up to date

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: yep got both, though i do like teamspeak more

Sound (speakers or headset): i have a headset so i can talk during raids and give key input

How many days a week can you raid? i can raid 7 days a week usually at in the evenings

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? iv only been in three guilds and still have friends from all of them, so im about as loyal as you can get.

Why you wish to join us? i was in the guild before and want to come back cause AoP pwns!

Why should we invite you? you should invite me cause iv had raiding experience with this guild before and know how the guild runs/ tactics used in raids

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? pre TBC i had done ZG, AQ, and Ony. TBC i have done Kara and Gruul with AoP

For how long did you play your current class? i have been playing my hunter since the game first launched many years ago

What do you expect from us? i friendly enivroment where i can make friends and enjoy raiding with them.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I was in AoP recently and left because i had to have time off for my exams, i get hooked on WoW Sad

Heroic keys? I have Key of Time, Resevoir Key and Warpforged Key

Karazhan key? Yep of course

Armory link: Sorry but i dont have one at the moment but im working on it, though people in guild have seen my armor before, i do have a few new peices.

Age and where are you from? im 18 and from england

A small text about you: well im ridiculously good looking, amazingly smart, one of the best WoW players out there, and just all around a great guy. i always work well in raid teams.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: did i mention smart and handsome?... Ok, well im gd
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:16 am

We will discus your apply Smile hang on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Xeardian
Old AoP'er
Xeardian

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Apply reply   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:22 am

Got one quistion though why did you leave AOP in first place Smile

Whell need hunters though so your good in my BoOk ^^

Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) 1791827fZnqm

one pala
one keyboard
one whipe
zero keys
Back to top Go down
RaqueTehgirl
Social Player
RaqueTehgirl

Number of posts : 32
Class : Rogue
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: ..   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:30 am

Officers will return to this apply ASAP
Back to top Go down
Demonsta

PostSubject: Re: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 1:32 pm

hey, well in answer to your question i left AoP for 2 reasons.

1. I had exams coming up so i needed to stop playing WoW and study.

2. My subscription was coming to an end so i ended it for my exams, kinda ties in with the first one hehe Razz

...but im back baby!
Back to top Go down
Demonsta

PostSubject: Re: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:23 pm

update on the heroic keys, i have them all now cause u only need honored (kinda noobish) cheers
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Demonsta

PostSubject: Re: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:36 am

Cheers m8, cya online sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)   Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application, 70 Hunter (demonstalker)
Page 1 of 1