Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Los

Hunter applying Empty
PostSubject: Hunter applying   Hunter applying EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 2:41 am

Character name: Los
Class/level: Hunter
Talents: 41/20/0
Why did you chose this talents spec?: Its the hunter spec at the moment, mm is useless and survival is something i was for a long time pre tbc, have been surv for a bit in tbc, but I just like bm better, also the dmg bm produces is a -lot- higher
Professions: Jewelcrafting/alchemy both maxed out, have some nice recipes, if you need something just /w
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Check!
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Have both
Sound (speakers or headset): Headset
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Jup, works both ways though.
Why you wish to join us? Searching a guild to do some raiding again, used to raid a lot but havent in some time, and its still a nice thing to do in this game so im trying to pick it up again. Also snowey told me he was going here and i thought, heck why not, since he is a nice guy perhaps its fun to raid together.
Why should we invite you? Nice guy, love to improve my char, play on it for a long time, know the ins and outs quite good. Also if i say im coming to a raid, im there.
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): Pre tbc, mc/bwl/aq untill twin emps and naxx only razuvious. In tbc, kz clear, gruul clear, mag clear, lurker and void reaver clear.
For how long did you play your current class: +-100days, since januari 2006
What do you expect from us? Nice atmosphere for some relaxed playing, also a nice /g to chat in!
Were you in a guild recently(and witch one?) & why did you leave? Was in Dark sun rising, left because of diminishing atmosphere. At the moment im just in a guild with some guys who play casual. But its a bit too casual and quiet for my likeing Smile
A small text about you: Well im 27, play wow, live together with my girlfriend and i work weekdays as a software programmer for a company that sells pdas, mobilephones, laptops and such over the internet.
Any other information you feel you should tell us: Cant think of a thing, other then i did make a reply to pandion knights, but since i havent heared anything Im switching aim.
Flying mount? Aye
heroic keys: All of them
Karazhan key: Ofcourse
Armory profile:
Back to top Go down
Los

Hunter applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter applying   Hunter applying EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 2:42 am

Hmm the armory link isnt working, but just try to find Los, current guild 'Pull my finger'.
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Hunter applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter applying   Hunter applying EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 12:29 pm

Accepted Smile just by looking at your rep and gear i can see that you got a decent amount of tbc raiding exp Smile welcome to the guild Very Happy pm me or another officer for an inv Smile
Last hunter spot btw, so double grats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

Hunter applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter applying   Hunter applying Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter applying
Page 1 of 1