Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dugstah

[Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21 Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21   [Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Character name: Dugstah

Class/level: 70 Lock

Talents: 40/0/21 Aff Dots + Ruin

Why did you chose this talents spec?: It's good for PvE, raiding, and Pvp. I have affliction dots ticking for alot yet i'm critting 5k's with shadowbolts. Once i get more Crit + Hit i'll maybe go destro.

Professions: 375 Tailoring. Spellstrike and shadowweave sets. Smile, 375 Herb.

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Yes

Sound (speakers or headset): Both

How many days a week can you raid? All.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Very.

Why you wish to join us? to raid, progress, make friends.. enjoy the game more Smile

Why should we invite you? I will turn up every raid you need me if you tell me in advance, i can deal out some lethal dps (imo) ^_^ And i could craft you some tailoring stuff?

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? MC, Onny, AQ20, Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK.

For how long did you play your current class? About 1 year and a half.

What do you expect from us? Friends, Loot, Progression, respect

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? The alst guild i was in was Shreks Lair, I left due to The guild leader 'Whoos' quitting and stupidly handing it over to 'Wia'

Heroic keys?All

Karazhan key? ofc!

Armory link or describe your gear: Spellstrike set, Shadowweave set, Glads war staff, basically i'm fully epic. 985 Shadow Dmg, 161 hit, 18.59% Crit, yes i know my crit needs improving.

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters?Nope, but i have alot of badges to spend. Smile

Age and where are you from? 18, England, west yorkshire! Smile

A small text about you:Adam, 18 m u.k, enjoys alot of music and girls:P I dislike emos lol, Smile

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Uhm.. i'm a team player, i dont sulk if i don't get loot.. yeah, that's about it. Thanks for your time reading this, Cyas and GL to me Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

[Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21   [Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Denied because of your history with former guilds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

[Denied] 70 lick 40/0/21
Page 1 of 1