Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortleg

[Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)   [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Character name:
Shortlegs

Class/level:
Mage 70

Talents:
Atm im frost, but im going to respec fire. Smile

Why did you chose this talents spec?:
I like fire, because i think fire can do higher damage if i can manage my threat (which i can since i also played epicced tank), and especially if i can get a high bunch of intellect Smile

Professions:
Engineering - 355
Mining - 375

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version):
Yes ofc i do Wink

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2:
Lol... What do you think youself? Smile Sure i do

Sound (speakers or headset):
Both yes

How many days a week can you raid?
Well, this is like the point of matter for me. I can raid friday. Saturday too, tho it's not one of your raid days. But the rest of the days it's a litle problem tbh. I'm more like a weekender. So i hope it's possible to join the guild, as a weekend raider. Tho i can rarely raid sunday and some other days in the weekends.

In weekends i can stay up for 06.00 in the morning if u'd like to have me too.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person?
Well yes ofc i think so myself, but i guess everyone would say that about themselves. Got some friends and random people on the server to vouch for me. =)

Why you wish to join us?
Well my friend is on a trial and i read your guildrules. Seemed pretty nice and friendly tby =) Anyways i've done some heroic and kara pugs with some of you guys, with my tank warrior Weirdo (moved server now).

Why should we invite you?
Uhm. I'd like to join your guild with a friendly attitude, and a good spirit in raids and just general guildchat =) A good dps in raid too

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)?
Pre-tbc i cleared almost whole ZG, some AQ20, Full MC, and a little BWL
Tbc: Ive cleared full kara, Gruul's Lair, tried Maggy and been watching my friend in TK/SSC

For how long did you play your current class?
I've played my warrior for pretty long, so i had a lot of experience about different classes. I played my mage in level 70 for about 4-5 months or something like that.

What do you expect from us?
Well i dont expect you to do that much honestly =) Just a friendly guild with some experience in raiding. It's getting pretty sad running around in WoW with no g-chat Smile So i just expect you to be friendly and focused in raids.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave?
The Danish Nightmare, a guild made of some members who left The Great Danes, left because i migrated my warrior. On the mage i havent been in any guilds since i migrated to this server some weeks ago.

Heroic keys?
All exept Sha'tar, need 100 rep, all tommorow or something like that =)

Karazhan key?
Ofc

Armory link or describe your gear:
My gear isnt that good right now, as fire i got around 30% crit chance and 650 spell damage. My gear is gonna get improved asap. Since my only good items are Nathrezim, Eng goggles, Neck from moroes, Gladiator Hands, and Vindicator Bracers. Ill have around 800 spell dmg soon.

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters?
Nor rly no :/

Age and where are you from?
16, Denmark

A small text about you:
Im from Denmark, atm im goin in a 10th class. which in danish is called "Efterskole" meaning i only live at home in the weekends. Thats why i cant raid in the normal days (bedtime 10.15 - suxx badly).

Any other information you feel you should tell us:
Not much, my gear will improve much soon, and i hope a lot that you got a spot for me. Hope to see you guys =)
Back to top Go down
Shortleg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)   [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Efterskole = Boarding School.. The same as Sweethard Smile
Back to top Go down
Shortleg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)   [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Efterskole = Boarding School.. The same as Sweethard Smile
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)   [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:53 am

So are you applying for a casual spot to chat and maybe raid only on friday - sunday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Herbi
Old AoP'er
Herbi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: denied   [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 am

thanks for apply - but we are now "full of mages" - thats i say no for your apply Sad
and you are ready for raiding only in 2 days - thats not enough - but thanks for honesty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)   [Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Shortlegs - Mage =)
Page 1 of 1