Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nihdoa - 70 Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nihdoa - 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Nihdoa - 70 Shaman   Nihdoa - 70 Shaman EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 7:10 am

Character name: Nihdoa

Class/level: Shaman, lvl 70

Talents: 0/8/53 - Restoration

Why did you chose this talents spec?: Well I only have restoration gear, so it was pretty obvious Very Happy

Professions: 352 Jewelcrafting and 253 Mining

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): I dont have DBM. I have Big Wigs instead, but its not a problem getting DBM.

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: I got both programs, so I can use whatever you use in the guild.

Sound (speakers or headset): I got sound. Both headset and speakers.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes, I do.

Why you wish to join us? I want to get on raiding again. Your current progress seems fine for me, as that is where I quitted.

Why should we invite you? Hard to say why you actually should invite me. I cant say why you should choose me above other people. But, Im a person who knows how to play my class. I ready to learn even more about it, and Im always ready for raids. I come to raids prepaired with buffs, pots and food.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc):
Since Shamans was introduced in TBC first for the alliance faction, I dont have the biggest experience with that one in raids. But on my hunter, which was my main before TBC I have:
MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 clearet. Then I have also been in Naxxramas, killed 6 bosses in there.

On shaman its goes so far:
Karazhan = Done all but Netherspite.
Gruul's Lair = Clearet
TK = Downet VR
Magtheridons Lair = Only a few tries
SSC = Tries on Lurker.

For how long did you play your current class: My current played on the Shaman is 22 days total. 8 of them as lvl 70.

What do you expect from us? I expect to meet new nice people Smile To raid again, maybe experience new bosses I havent tried.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I was in a guild called Serenity. That was back in the summer. I went inactive, because I lost the interest in raiding, since it was nice wether and so on. It disbanded later on I think. That was on Neptulon realm. I migrated to Al'Akir to play with a m8.

A small text about you: Well im a guy named Mark. Im 22 years old and Im from the great country; Denmark. Currently im a trainee (kinda) on a factory where im doing mainentance work on machines.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Dont think there is.

Flying mount? I got one of those.

heroic keys: Now that they lowered the requirement to Honored reputation, it means that I have them all then.

Karazhan key: Im Karazhan attuned and have the key.

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Nihdoa

Edit: Just including the armory link to my hunter Smile so you can see that I have been raiding in pre tbc: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Neiton
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Nihdoa - 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nihdoa - 70 Shaman   Nihdoa - 70 Shaman EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 2:08 pm

Nice application mate Smile and you have decent gear, your in as far it concerns me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

Nihdoa - 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nihdoa - 70 Shaman   Nihdoa - 70 Shaman EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 12:20 am

Decent effort, yes. Bothered making space between questions and bold text, so they can be recognized.

Besides, we need restoration shamans. As I'm not available in-game, you can freely speak to Gameangel.

Thanks for your application,
Excentria, guildmaster of Phalanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nihdoa - 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nihdoa - 70 Shaman   Nihdoa - 70 Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Nihdoa - 70 Shaman
Page 1 of 1