Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ballou - Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ballou - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Ballou - Shaman   Ballou - Shaman EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 1:54 am

Character name:

Ballou

Class/level:

Shaman / 70

Talents:

40 / 0 / 21 (Elemental with Natures Swiftness instead of Totem of Wrath)

Why did you chose this talents spec?:

I levelled as enhancement but always fancied throwing lightning around. After a wee while at 70 I respeced and loved it, so stuck with it since.

I'm not yet raiding so Totem of Wrath seemed like a wasted talent point to me, also seeing as I find myself PvPing in battlegrounds a fair bit (for lack of anything better to do) I find Natures Swiftness far more useful.

Professions:

375 mining / skinning / first aid /
368 cooking
1 fishing (the shame!)

Too old (27)

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version):

Yeah I got this (though it messes up the position of my totem timers, grr, too many timers not enough space)

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2:

I have some old version of vent lurking about on my computer somewhere, it's easy enough to get a hold of a new one if required though.

Sound (speakers or headset):

Normally I use my speakers, even when using voice chat (I stick my headset round my neck to use the mic) though the sound of my own voice disgusts me.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person?

I would like to think so.

Why you wish to join us?

Basically I'm getting a bit bored of standing around in battleground queues, there's a ton of stuff in this game I've never seen and I would like to get a shot at it - I've heard from a great chap I met in Dude Where's my Life that you guys are a nice lot and my real life associate Zawazaki told me he was applying so I thought what the heck, why not actually make an effort for once.

Why should we invite you?

I like to have a laugh, that's the only reason I play (aside from the incredible addiction I seem to have...) if I get better stuff for my character or whatever that's nice but it's not what I play for. Personally I think that makes the game far more enjoyable when at least one person is laughing after a wipe.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc):

Pre TBC my wee Rogue ran about doing endgame instances like strat and scholo a lot, I got into raiding late in the day and only really spent time in Zul'Gurub (my forays into MC and AQ were few and far between, mostly PuGs after tbc was announced)

Post TBC my Rogue got shelved and I was once again allowed to be a Shaman (my old Bull was abandoned when all my real life chums wanted to have pink skin.. or blue i guess) and off I went, to be honest I've not been in many tbc instances, none of the level 70 ones. No raiding experience whatsoever with my shaman I'm afraid - well, no PvE raiding exp.

For how long did you play your current class:

Off an on since the launch of TBC. I have 26 days /played on Ballou (spent a long time faffing about in battlegrounds at lvl 49). I've been elemental since level 70 only though.

What do you expect from us?

I expect a nice environment, friendly people (hopefuly no drama! I know its sometimes unnavoidable but you know what i mean!) and the chance to go out into the big bad world and kill monsters and then do rude things to their corpses perhaps!

Were you in a guild recently(and witch one?) & why did you leave?

Right now I'm in 'Dude Wheres My Life' which pretty much became a different coloured chat channel.. with few members. I want to do something more than stand about pondering why the Fruit Seller is so hated.

A small text about you:

I'm a student, Scottish and devilishly handsome, which is why I play an online computer game. I work for a well known supermarket while I finish Uni, and hope that when I do finally finish uni (something that cannot happen soon enough) I will be able to get a more reasonable job. My long term financial plan is to win the lottery and I enjoy playing poker but am scared to put money on online websites in case it turns out i'm actually rubbish and loose it all.

Any other information you feel you should tell us:

I work daft hours, up really early in the morning so that will sometimes limit when I can be on.

Game related stuff would include my 70 rogue who has 375 herbalism and alchemy. I feel bad about him as all i use him for is to do lockpicking.

Flying mount?

Yes I have far too much time on my hands and as such have the epic one.

heroic keys:

Seeing as I appear to have not wanted to dirty my snazzy green amour by going into any decent instances my rep levels aint all too hot, the only heroic key i have access to is the one from CE.

Karazhan key:

Embarassingly not. Still need to sort that i guess.

Armory profile:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Ballou
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Ballou - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballou - Shaman   Ballou - Shaman EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 12:25 pm

Accepted, we don't get alot of shaman applies hehe and we do enough kara to gear you up for 25Man so your lack of gear ain't a prob Smile
The only think i would ask is too get kara attuned before comming wednesday, some of our guildies can help you a bit ofc, what part are you on atm.?
anyways pm me or any other cl for an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

Ballou - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballou - Shaman   Ballou - Shaman EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 1:10 am

Huzzah!

I meant to get in touch tonight after i said cheerio to folks in Dude Where's my Life but roadworks got in the way (best not to ask!).

I will nag for an invite either later on tonight or tomorrow Smile

Also, cheers for the opportunity what what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ballou - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballou - Shaman   Ballou - Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballou - Shaman
Page 1 of 1