Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury warrior wants to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biffenjr

Fury warrior wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior wants to join.   Fury warrior wants to join. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Character name: Biffenjr

Class/level: Warrior/lvl 70 ofc Wink

Talents: fury specced 17/44/0

Why did you chose this talents spec?: Because its the best for PvE dps. Wink

Professions: Blacksmithing- weaponcrafter 375 skills + mining 375 skills

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Can download it before i go to raid.

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Got them both working Very Happy

Sound (speakers or headset): Headset ofcourse.

How many days a week can you raid? I can raid all days except tuesdays and thursdays.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes indeed.

Why you wish to join us? Because I've heard that this is a great guild thats doing 25 man instances Very Happy

Why should we invite you? Because then u will get a full epic dps warrior that will Pwn the SSC/TK bosses for ya Wink

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? I have been in karazhan, Gruul + Zul'aman (1st, 2nd boss)

For how long did you play your current class? About 2 years

What do you expect from us? That u will respect me as a fury warrior and not demand me to go Prot all the time Smile

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I have been in Vincere recently but since the Gms left I left too.

Heroic keys? Everybody Wink

Karazhan key? Ofcourse

Armory link or describe your gear:

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? No, but I can craft arcane resistance gears + more If needed.

Age and where are you from? Im 15 years old and live in skåne, Sweden.

A small text about you: I am a guy that likes to play football and golf when I dont play WoW

Any other information you feel you should tell us: I have got 13 k Unbuffed when Im protection + tanking gear
Back to top Go down
Quanah
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 11
Class : Funny when i'm drunk, funnier when i'm sober
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Fury warrior wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior wants to join.   Fury warrior wants to join. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 10:47 pm

Hey mate, i noticed you have some tanking gear aswell. it's not as good but i can do. Though you want to join as fury and we are more looking for protection warriors i notice by the gear you got that you are willing to respecc from time to time. So i'm willing to grant you a trial in our guild. whisper me or any officer online for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Fury warrior wants to join.
Page 1 of 1