Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior   Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:00 pm

Name: Klaus Sorensen
Nationality: I知 from Denmark that will say I知 a dane:D

Name of your character: Laluwo
Race: Draenie
Class: Priest (shadow 14/0/47)
Profile of your character (Armory, Allakhazam, Ctprofile):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Laluwo
Time played on your char (and when did you create it?):
I create one day after the TbC came, don't know the playtime right now, but long
Do you have any other high level chars (level, class)?
i got kwalz, but did not create him myself got him of a friend
Professions: laluwo is tailor and mining both 375 and ofc shadoweave tailor
Are you the original owner of this char?
yes I知 the original owner of laluwo

Instance access:
- all except to lower city
- Karazhan, yea i clean it with dominion

1.) Raiding times:
19.00-23.00 all days, but i will sometimes be a little late, since my mother is make food and its not always that we eat before 18.00

2.) Describe yourself in a self-critical way.
Don稚 talk much in raids and other times, hate that ppl hate me

3.) Why do you want to join us?
You池e a nice guild with good procs

4.) How can you help our guild? (rare recipes, non-Wow skills like creating a site or add-ons)
hmm i don't know if i can, I知 tailor and i can make spell strike and aldor things

5.) Describe your role / the role of your class in raids.
Since I知 a shadow priest, I will dps and do some mana regen with my spells

6.) Write something about your former guilds (position in guild, raiding experience, progress, why you left them). If you are currently in a guild, tell us why you want to leave.
right now i'm not in a guild, former guild was Dark sun Rising, since they hated me and some officer hated me more, then i made my mind to leave them, i was in dominion to, leaved you because i got tired of raiding for a time, The Brotherhood, guild i joined after i leaved dominion, leaved them because i had a problem with a warrior in there, and he said that i would be me or him there should gquit, and the class leaders didn't repose on that, so I night i got enough of him, and said to the guild that they most decide me of him and they said him and I leaved the brotherhood, 1week after he quitted wow.

7.) Please post a screenshot of your UI.
i will post one then I got home

8.) Tell us your spec, why you chose this spec and why you didn't skill other talents.

I'm shadow spec 14/0/47 right now, i like to bee shadow, but tried to bee holy to and I liked that too, but since i got gear to be shadow, yea then I知 shadow, I知 the spec that ,my guild would have me to be

9.) Why did you choose the items / stats you are wearing atm? (only class- and raid-relevant attributes like for example crit vs. hit, spirit vs. mp5, you don't have to explain why you have int and not str items as a caster)
i have a lot + spell dmg and few hit and crit, and about mp5, i always go for mana each sec, not spirit, and i got a lot of sta and int on my gear stats, but it could be better

10.) What are you expecting from us?
Nothing

11.) How do you prepare for raids / new bosses?
I read tact and see some movies about it, talk with some ppl that have downed him

12.) Are you aware of the fact that we might be using a lot of consumables on certain encounters, which you have to farm 1-2 days for?
Since I知 going in school and that takes most of my time, but yes I can farm things if needed

13.) We have a few more members than needed in 25 ppl instances. Depending on the encounter we might have to replace some people in raid with other classes. Would it be a problem for you to get replaced? How often do you want to join raids?
It would be a problem for me getting replaced, and I can raids some often you want

14.) Do you have a problem with not always getting the items you want?
no i don't care right now, since i tried raid each day for 4weeks without getting anything, so as long i can do my job as good as I can, I don't care about gear.

hope you like my apply

i will be raiding kara with kwalz and laluwo, but it would be nice if kwalz also could get geared up

if you would have some questing just whisper me, if i'm not on laluwo then i'm might on kwalz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior   Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 8:58 pm

Okay i got a no, so just close this topic
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior   Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior EmptyTue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Ye since i've heard some negative comments about you me and the priest cl decided to turn your apply down.
GL in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior   Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest and Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1