Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brimno lvl 70 mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brimno

Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Brimno lvl 70 mage   Brimno lvl 70 mage EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 12:39 am

Character name: Brimno

Class/level: Mage lvl 70

Talents:17/0/44

Why did you chose this talents spec?: Well its working pretty good for pvp but I will ofc respecc if needed

Professions: 375 Skinning/359 Tailoring

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): check and ready to use

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: check and ready to use

Sound (speakers or headset): check but my headset got its good days if if it want to say something

How many days a week can you raid? depeds on from week to week but I can raid mostly every day

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? 100 % or well I have never cheated on some on (yet). Another way to say that its no in my nature to be disaloyal.

Why you wish to join us? To raid and, have a good laugh, but meet some peopels

Why should we invite you? Because I am a gnome mage!!! well its up to you

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? Pre tbc I got full MC,ZG,AQ20, BWL all out bosses and the first boss in AQ 40. Tbc I got Full Kara, Gruul, Maggi or well the best shot from thoes time I tryed him was 4 % and I been on the cubes rotations and Void Reaver.

For how long did you play your current class? uhh to much... nah I would rather say to little but if you wanna know it then 31 days 4 hours and some secs.

What do you expect from us? Some great times wounldn´t mind me.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave?
I was in Mysth but they were rather a social guild then a pve and thats what i am looking for. But TBA on the Balnarzza server but they sadly disabanded Sad.

Heroic keys? I hate to answer this because I been lazy on my mage so I only got 2 keys but I will be working on it now.

Karazhan key? Check and ready to enter.

Armory link

Age and where are you from? 17 years old and I am from Denmark with the great danish. Razz

A small text about you: Well I am studying on Espergærde Gymnasium and I will do that for the next 2 and half years. I am a great Brøndby if fan (Denmarks fromer best football club but they have been slacking the last 2 years). Thats enough for now but if you want to know more about me just ask me any times.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: nah except that I know incerapple but i don´t think that helps me much in this situation
Back to top Go down
Brimno

Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimno lvl 70 mage   Brimno lvl 70 mage EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 pm

sry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Brimno

Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimno lvl 70 mage   Brimno lvl 70 mage EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:14 pm

[/url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Brimno[url]
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimno lvl 70 mage   Brimno lvl 70 mage EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Looks good, have a word with herbatnik, our mage cl Smile, you got my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Herbi
Old AoP'er
Herbi

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: ask for inv   Brimno lvl 70 mage EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 pm

you have raiding exp - thats nice
your gear isnt so good for PvE ( have you something else for fire?)
you say something about lazy mage ??- we must check this - coz we dont like lazy bastards on our raids- are you ready to be with us ????
if you decide join us - try catch me, gameangel or any officer for inv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brimno lvl 70 mage   Brimno lvl 70 mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Brimno lvl 70 mage
Page 1 of 1