Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wernerr, 70 mage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werner

Wernerr, 70 mage! Empty
PostSubject: Wernerr, 70 mage!   Wernerr, 70 mage! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Hi there members and officers of Ashes of Phoenix!

Personal information:

My name is Nisse Breitholtz. I'm from Stockholm, Sweden and I'm a 18-year old male. I like to see myself as a loyal, helpful, friendly and social fella, and I really enjoy playing together with other people and achieve stuff with them. That's basicly why I play World of Warcraft, to have fun together with others.

Otherwise I like listening to music, mostly rock/hardrock but sometimes soft music that makes me relaxe, and sometimes techno that makes me just wanna jump around and dance. Did I say I'm abit crazy aswell? Wink

My english is pretty good, both writing and oral, and I'm not afraid to be social on Ventrilo/TS, but of course I would never interrupt a raid by starting to sing in the middle of a boss-fight!

Computer gear:

Headset: KOSS SB/45
Mouse: Logitech MX518
Keyboard: Some shitty wireless Microsoft keyboard, it always runs out of batteries Neutral
Grafic card: Gainward GeForce 8800 (you gotta love it)
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
Memory: 2048 MB
Harddisk memory: 500 GB

Toon information:

My character name is Wernerr, it's a 70 mage (as you might have figured Smile ). I got 2 alts, a 70 rogue, Magro on Lightning's Blade, and Crawler, a 70 druid on Sunstrider.

My talentbuild is currently PvP frost, though I am willing to respec to either PvE frost or PvE fire, whatever makes you happy you know Wink . I'm PvP frost now because I've recently played some PvP, but not very much since this hasn't been my main lately.

My proffessions are 375 tailoring and 76 herbalism, woopie do! I might level up herbalism some day, and I might not.

I got all the addons needed for raid, and I have ventrilomix installes so both TS2 and all ventrilo versions are available.

I got raiding experience with all the bosses you've downed so far, no more, no less. Which means: Full clear Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, Void reaver and Lurker below. I got this raiding experience at the times I were in Strength and Honour, but I went inactive after the summer vacations, and sadly they disbanded shortly after. I do not want to brag, but I was considered one of the better mages of the guild by my former mage classleader, Seriam.
My pre-tbc experience is full ZG, MC, onyxia, AQ20 and some bosses in BWL.

I can raid most likely ~4 days a week, maybe more and maybe less some weeks. I've spoken to an officer who told me your raiding-times are from 19.00 to 23.00, and those times suits me perfectly!

I got all the heroic keys and of course the karazhan key, and I'm always available to do some instances when I'm online!

Here's my armory link so you can check out my gear:
As you can see that is my frost gear. Though I also have fire gear, that means I got full spellfire set aswell. For the moment being I do not have any resistance gear, though I am working on it, and I'll soon have the arcane resistance gear. Though I have stamina gear so I'm available to tank Krosh Firehand if ever needed.

I've played my mage for a very long time, it has seen World of warcraft almost all since it's beginning. It has 55 days played in total, and 19 days on 70. I've played WoW since it came out, but I've also had some long and short breaks.

Why do I wish to join you?

I want to join Ashes of Phoenix because after some time of PvPing with my mage, druid and rogue, I want to get back to raiding. I find this guild quite perfect since you are, boss-wise, at the same place where I was when I quit raiding. Also, I've spoken with a couple of officers, and you guys seem to be really nice! That's one of my demands, that both officers and members are respectful to eachother, but I suppose you are since it says so in your rules that you have to be nice Smile .

Why should you invite me?

You should give me a trial because I'm a good guy who's looking for fun in raiding with others. I'm also helpful, which means I can help anyone, whether it's a quest or a instance. I will also be a nice addition to the raiding force, I always come prepaired, and I stay focused all raid!

Very well then, my application has come to its end, I hope it didn't crit anyones eyes, and I hope to hear from you in a near future!

So long!
Back to top Go down
Werner

Wernerr, 70 mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wernerr, 70 mage!   Wernerr, 70 mage! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Seems like links cannot be posted here, so you'll have to search for Wernerr on the amory, I'm the human mage Wink
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Wernerr, 70 mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wernerr, 70 mage!   Wernerr, 70 mage! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:02 pm

Werner wrote:

Computer gear:

Headset: KOSS SB/45
Mouse: Logitech MX518
Keyboard: Some shitty wireless Microsoft keyboard, it always runs out of batteries Neutral
Grafic card: Gainward GeForce 8800 (you gotta love it)
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
Memory: 2048 MB
Harddisk memory: 500 GB
/drool tbh.
Anyways!
Accepted for a trial and this was one of the best applications of the last weeks btw Smile great job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

Wernerr, 70 mage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wernerr, 70 mage!   Wernerr, 70 mage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wernerr, 70 mage!
Page 1 of 1