Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue LFG guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nollkont

Rogue LFG guild Empty
PostSubject: Rogue LFG guild   Rogue LFG guild EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Hi! my name is Mikael and im a 18 year old boy from sweden.
At my spare time i spend time with my friends and GF and of course enjoy to play wow.
Enough sweet talk.

My experiences of wow is maybe not the best of all time.
At lvl 60 i played a mage and was member of some various softcore guilds doing nothing else but ZG. i've also done some bosses of MC and AQ 20.
but i started wow quite late so TBC was soon to come. I lvled my poor old GNOME mage to 70 but soon got tired of the class so i decided to quit.
After some time i realised i missed wow alot tho. So i picked it all up again but playing the mage was quite dull. So i started lvling a new char, a rogue.

With my rogue i've had quite some experiences though i havnt been lvl 70 v long. I lvled along with the guild twiligth brigade and found raiding alot of fun. though twiligth isnt a very serious guild we're stuck in Karazhan with all bosses on farm. And I now wish to seek higher guild in order to get new challenges. This becouse many in my guild aren't very skilled/experienced and people fuck up all the time on bosses we've done since the start of tbc. I know my gear isnt the best for Pve but im currently working my ass of to get whatever i need to procced with my raiding career of world of warcraft.

this is my gear and talent.

Atm i dont got a really good MH so im looking for a sword so i can specc swords and do the best to contribute to the raid as soon as i get some decent wepons.

I wish to join ur guild not only to get good loot and raid experience, i aslo want to spend some good time with nice people and get to know them. I think i deserve a fair chanse to prove me worthy your guild even if my gear may not say that

/regards Nollkontrol
Back to top Go down
Nollkont

Rogue LFG guild Empty
PostSubject: bad link   Rogue LFG guild EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:45 pm

the armory link seems to screw ..:/
Back to top Go down
RaqueTehgirl
Social Player
RaqueTehgirl

Number of posts : 32
Class : Rogue
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Rogue LFG guild Empty
PostSubject: Sorry,   Rogue LFG guild EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:14 pm

hello, Im rogue CL.

I dont think I would be able to even push you in, Since we already have more then a bunch, So Im sorry to say this but you are DECLINED
Back to top Go down
nollkont

Rogue LFG guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue LFG guild   Rogue LFG guild EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:53 pm

=( every1 says so.. well to bad cya around ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue LFG guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue LFG guild   Rogue LFG guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue LFG guild
Page 1 of 1