Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arnebolt 70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arnebolt

Arnebolt 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Arnebolt 70 Mage   Arnebolt 70 Mage EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 8:11 pm

Character name: Arnebolt

Class/level: Mage 70

Talents: Fire

Why did you chose this talents spec?: Becuase I like the talents in fire like dragonbreath and blastwave and I think it is a better specc for dmg then frost is, pve wise

Professions: Enchanting and Tailoring, both maxed

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Yes

Sound (speakers or headset): Yes

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? I do =)

Why you wish to join us? Becuase I wish to start raid again after a break from WoW. You have good progress and seems to be a nice guild

Why should we invite you? Becuase I'm a friendly guy with lots of experince from raiding and farming.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc):Full MC, AQ40, BWL and NAXX. Full Karazhan, half SSC and half TK

For how long did you play your current class: Since I began play WoW

What do you expect from us? To be a friendly and helpfull guild, where I could get some new friends and raid experience.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I was on a server called Stormreaver, but moved here today. I didn't really played there since all my mates stopped playing.

A small text about you: I'm a nice guy from a small town called Ystad in Sweden. I mostly play WoW when I'm not in school or doing homeworks.

Any other information you feel you should tell us:

Flying mount? Ofc Razz
heroic keys:All of them
Karazhan key: Yes
Armory profile: Since i recently moved here the armory haven't updated yet, but this is my gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Razam

Best Regards // Arnebolt
Back to top Go down
Tastar
Old AoP'er
Tastar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Arnebolt 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnebolt 70 Mage   Arnebolt 70 Mage EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 8:13 pm

Nicly written appliction, Game should answer you soon.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Arnebolt 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnebolt 70 Mage   Arnebolt 70 Mage EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 11:07 pm

Accepted Smile i love pre tbc ppl since most of the time they know what raiding means Smile (to many new ppl think its 1shotting all the new bosses and get free epixxx ><)
pm any officer to get an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

Arnebolt 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnebolt 70 Mage   Arnebolt 70 Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Arnebolt 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1