Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rogue wants to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloodome

rogue wants to join Empty
PostSubject: rogue wants to join   rogue wants to join EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 1:14 am

Character name: Bloodomen
Class/level: rogue level 70
Talents: at the moment 44/3/14 (multilate that is ) but can chance:P
Why did you chose this talents spec?:Because its a fun spec to play with in pvp but i can always spec a bid to pve side:)
Professions: 375 skinning and 357 leatherworking(i found out that the rogue rewards from lw are not realy that good so i kinda stoped leveling it)
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): yep
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2:got both
Sound (speakers or headset):headset
Do you consider yourself a loyal person?yes i wont just leave a guild for offer of a better guild or something like that.
Why you wish to join us? Because i would love to raid with a friend of mine (aegides) and karazhan is a sweet instance:D
Why should we invite you? I like to play my class and i think i am pretty good in it and willing to raid.
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): my pre tbc xp is mc-zg-bwl totally clear and aq40 till hururan (or what his name was) and my tbc xp is kara-ssc-grull-mag clear and the eye till kael
For how long did you play your current class:Well i played this class from the beginning but switches much from mains in the years but i think i know this class enough.
What do you expect from us? A good raid guild with friendly players in it:)
Were you in a guild recently(and witch one?) & why did you leave? I got kicked from tgt i raided there with my shaman as healer and i got a bid tired of healing so now i would love to dps in raids:D so they kicked me because being inactive of raids
A small text about you: i am Lars Miskotte i am 17 years old and i come from the netherlands. My hobby's are gaming mostly wow but also a few shooters once in a while.
Any other information you feel you should tell us: dunno:P
Flying mount?:just the normal one buyed the epic one on my healing shaman.
heroic keys:got the lower city coilfang and caverns of time once and i need 1000 rep more for the honor hold one and lots of rep for the sha tar one:(
Karazhan key:ofcourse:D
Armory profile
it shows my daggers since i am multilate but if you wont accept me as multilate i can respec since i got pretty decend fist weapons pre kara

Well this was about it if you miss some information ask in game or on this thread.

-bloodomen
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

rogue wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue wants to join   rogue wants to join EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 1:27 pm

I'll accept this 1 too Smile cuase your a friend of aegides ^^ grats mate, pm me for an inv

Rogue recruiting is closed again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

rogue wants to join
Page 1 of 1