Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i want to join AOP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Breadsti

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: i want to join AOP   i want to join AOP EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 11:59 pm

Hello Smile
Im called Breadstick, well my character name is anyway. Im am very interested in ur guild, I have seen that u do kara, GL ect and I would like to join Surprised ! Well heres some info about my character...

Human mage - Arc / fire

Always up for raids - attuned for kara aswell.

Moslty epic geared - PvP and PvE geared at the moment.

Expeirienced Raider.

Well thats the important infomation about me that i can think of right now. At the moment I am in a guild- its ok but dont raid enough Sleep . So if I am good enough for you guilds standards please can you send me a /w and tell me What a Face . Also I would like to add that I am friendly and well manared, i wont hastle or offend anyone, i will help lower level members of the guild and will do pretty much anything anyone might want ( because im usually pretty bored lol! ).

Well thats about it...well thanx for hearing me out.

Yours thankfully Breadstick afro !
Back to top Go down
Tøs
Old AoP'er
Tøs

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-01

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join AOP   i want to join AOP EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 10:19 am

your application is kinda short tbh, but i will talk to gameangel about you.
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join AOP   i want to join AOP EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 1:27 pm

Could you give us some more information? read the sticky first Smile and we'll consider it, your a friend of byrok right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
breadsti

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: reaply for AOP   i want to join AOP EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Sorry if that last one wasnt enough info for you ill try agian Razz

My name is Billy- but on the game it is Breadstick.

Im a lvl 70 mage- human

I am specced arc/fire 41/19/0

I chose it because...well great dps, lots of mana and I have gear for it.

I am a full spellfire tailor. - 375

I am 14 years old Cool

I have ventrilo. - and a headset.

I would consider myself loyal rabbit

I would like to join you because, obviously you are a good guild and i want to do some PvE

hmm why you should invite me: becasue im friendly and will be active and help guild out whenever they need really cheers

Well I never really did any 60 pre TBC instances but in TBC I have done quite a lot including most of karazhan ( all except netherspite )and expeirience of GL.

This is my main and im always on him so i havnt really expeirienced any other class.

I expect not much from you as a guild except friendly cooperation. Smile

Well im curently in the guild *Plonkas of War* they were nice and friendly but bit inactive raid wise.

Im friendly, active a cooperative member of the guild and enjoy PvE and PvP.

Well im only 14 so obviously in shcool most of the time during the day but at night and in holidays ill be pretty much on all the time.

Yes i have a flying mount, although its only 60 % but im not sure that really matters how fast it goes.

I have all heroic keys except for aeuchadone whatever its called.

And yes im attuned for karazhan.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Breadstick - Is my profile on armory.

Yours thankfully Breadstick , P.S please can you /w and tell me if I can join I love you ?
Back to top Go down
lunatrixx
Santa's Little Helper
lunatrixx

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-09-25

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: appy   i want to join AOP EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 12:15 am

Well your Gear is decent. and you sems like a nice fella, wise words thought With Young agers = immaturely, If u would join the Guild show them the opposit no playing around, If ur joining a Raiding guild dont leave it say mom need me to do home works,, Grrr Then dont go to the raid, HomeWorks first ! always ^^ irl ftw.

second dont dobut your a good player thought ur rep is low with karazhan, prov the guys you can play and nuke the shit out of em in kara pawn em on the dmg meter. it's the only enjoy as a mage. ( i know ) when i play mage it's 24/7 competence against the dmg meter. 1; and only first dont let some crappy huntard bet ya Smile

Arcane is cool. but respec for Pve, atlest pve Arcane.

Wish you all luck geting in to this fine guild // Lunatrixx aka luná

sorry Game cant keep my Fat fingers out of this place ^^ Best love Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join AOP   i want to join AOP EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 3:42 pm

Hey mate Smile sorry for the late responds, we'll since we got a new mage cl its up to him Smile but you got my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

i want to join AOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join AOP   i want to join AOP Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to join AOP
Page 1 of 1