Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowey - Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snowey - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Snowey - Mage   Snowey - Mage EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 9:48 pm

Hey AoP,

I would like to join your guild, hence this application. First of all I would like to say that I know you're not reqruiting mages now, but I still like to give it a shot. who knows Very Happy. I hope you’ll like my apply. ow! and watch out for the wall of text Wink

Although I've read your sticky about what you would like to know about me I prefer to make my own lay out. My apply still contains all the stuff you guys would like to know, but not that straight forward.

Index(search code)

Why this apply(AAA)
Previous guild and experience(BBB)
About me in RL(CCC)
About my Char(DDD)
Why I play WoW(EEE)
What you can expect from me(FFF)
What I expect from you guys(GGG)
Summary(HHH)

*Hint*
If you see a topic you don’t care about use the search code so you don’t waist your time my Jabbering Wink.

Why this apply (AAA)

I’m applying to AoP because I want to raid I again, my previous guild got disband because we a lot of hard core players quite in a short period of time. I now focus on pvp-ing but I like PVE way more. I choose AoP because you guys are spamming the trade channel way to much Razz.

I want to have fun raiding again and don’t really care witch instance I’m in, as long as I have fun Very Happy.

Previous guilds and experience (BBB)

I’m currently in the guild “Pull my finger” and its basically some friends together, but most of the time I’m the only one online ><. Before that I was in Strenght & Honour (S&H) but it got disband because a lot of people quit in a short period of time. The worst week we had 6 people that quitted :S.
Before TBC I never raided and I learned raiding in S&H. I started of in Kara, and ended up in TE and SSC Very Happy. I’ve cleared kara, gruul, magh and killed lurker, void reaver and started some tries at Leothas the blind.

Other guilds I was in:

Dutch Peanut Force (4 months) and Moonlight Agony(1 day, /cheer! I got invited 1 day before they disband).

About me in RL (CCC)

My name is Leo Eerland, and I’m currently 20 years old. I live in a town called Harderwijk, the Netherlands. I’m living with my parents, but I’m looking for a room in Zwolle.
I fill my days with playing wow, working, hanging out with my friends and in between I’m a student at Windesheim in Zwolle. I’m doing this because i want to be an electro technical engineer. It’s a fun education, with lots of free time to play wow ^^.
I’ve got a part time job as a kitchen helper (?), doing the dishes and making the deserts (jummie Smile). Because I like to keep my schedule free during I work in the weekends, meaning I cant raid from Friday till Sunday.
I’ve been playing wow for over 1,5 years now and still loving it Very Happy. Before that I’ve played Diablo 1 and 2 and it was my first contact with a RPG. I’ve played most blizzard games and the entire warcraft series except the last expansion.

About my Char (DDD)

My character is called Snowey, she’s a female gnome, very sexy I most say Razz, and mage.
Its my 2nd character ever and I fell in love with the class, I’ve always played casters and always will. I’ve played my mage for over a year.
Currently I’m full frost because I’m only doing pvp now. But when I was raiding I had the classic 10/48/03 build. Simply because it’s the best build with my current gear.

Now for the more important things, stats:

Dmg gear:
This is my main set, used it all the time when I was still raiding. My +dmg isn’t really at max, but I focus on getting +hit rating instead.

HP 6283
MP 8186
+dmg 1069 (fire)
Crit change 15,38%
Hit change 12,76%

Enchants:

Slot and type of enchant

Head: +22 dmg & 14 hit rating
Shoulder: + 15 crit rating & +12 dmg
Chest: 6 mp/5 (I’ve got this one because in S&H we didn’t had a SP)
Wrist: +12 int (Farming mats for +15 dmg, but again I needed the extra mana)
Hands: +20 dmg (I could get the +hit enchant, but its not really needed)
Legs: +35 dmg & 12 stam
Feet: +12 stam
Rings: +12 dmg
Weap: +40 dmg (waiting for the season 3 weapon to enchant it with sunfire)

AR gear:
I never used this set before, but in S&H we where almost at a boss where we needed a minimum of 150 AR and I was bored so I made this set Very Happy.

HP 6703
MP 7661
+dmg 894
Crit change 11,21%
Hit change 12,60%
AR 152

Tanking gear:
The tanking gear is for high king maulgar. In S&H I was the kinda the main mage tank Razz.

HP 9163
MP 7616
+dmg 646
Crit change 12,41%
Hit change 3,49%

Frost gear:
The frost gear isn’t really up to par, but I only use it in instances now because I’m full frost for pvp.

HP 7073
MP 8383
+dmg 938
Crit change 15,86%
Hit change 14,11%

Snowey has 375 tailoring, enchanting, first aid and cooking. My fishing is stuck at 342, witch is high enough for the cool type of fishes.

“special” stuff I can make/enchant/cook:
Tailoring:
Spell strike pants, Battle cast pants, Vengeance wrap, Whitemend hood, Bracers of havoc, cloak of the black void and Cloak of arcane evasion.

Enchanting:
+12 stam on bracers and boots; +20 dmg; +15 hit rating on hands; +40 dmg on weapon; +81 healing on weapon; +6 stats on chest; +12 agi, dodge, stealth on cloak.

Cooking:
+23 dmg and +20 spirit; +20 stam and +20 spirit; +30 stam and +20 spirit; +44 healing and +20 spirit; +20 stam and 8mp/5; restore 7500 HP and 7200 MP over 30 sec.

Attunements:
I’m attuned to every Herioc dungeon, kara(can summon nightbane) and I’ve got a flying mount Very Happy.

armory link
hmmm can't seem to get it working :S

Why I play wow (EEE)

I play wow because I like to do dmg Very Happy. I love the high crits, hits and dps out put. The best thing about wow is improving my gear and performance. I’m not a epics freak, but I do like a new upgrade now and then Wink.
PvE is imo the best thing about wow, I like to work together and killing bosses. The harder the fight the more fun it is, I don’t mind whiping as long as its not because of unnecessary screw ups. I’m not perfect, I make mistakes to, but I try to learn from them.

What you can expect from me (FFF)

You can expect a very active player, in game and on the forums. I don’t mind boosting alts, I’m starting to become a pro in DM and Stock Razz, or helping out players. I’m dedicated to raiding and guild progress. I try to prepare myself for raids meaning: farming mats/gold for pots, flasks and elixirs, reading guides, watching movies, downloading mods, and of course making water Very Happy.
I don’t mind raiding in kara again, still got some quests there anyways Wink. In S&H I did some runs in kara as a RL and it was fun. But only on un-official raids.
My goal in AoP is to raid at least 3 days in a week and 5 as a max. I’ve got TS installed and I think I’ve got vent somewhere to Razz. I don’t have deadly boss, but I do use bigwigs. Also I have CTRA and omen (threat meter, got to love it Wink). Further more I use x-perl for my unit frames, cartoghrapher and titan panel.

What I expect from you guys (GGG)

I expect that you guys are willing to constantly work on your performance, being friendly, learn from your mistakes and providing me with a new roof over my head Very Happy, and some fun. I would like to know what your raiding times are. I don’t think it will be a problem, but it’s still nice to know Wink.

Summary (HHH)

To sum things up:

I’m a decent geared mage, willing to prepare for raids and helping out.
I expect the same amount of dedication from you guys and hope to have some fun Smile.

I think this is enough, and maybe to much info Wink. If you miss something, feel free to ask.

Hope to so you ingame,

Snowey Laughing
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Snowey - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowey - Mage   Snowey - Mage EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 10:44 pm

First of all, HEY! Smile
after reading your apply (took me 10minutes or something lol)
i gotta say that its a rly nice apply, the best i've seen so far, well imo you would be an asset to our guild but its up to our mage classleader Sensick (i think you guys know eachother from S&H?).
This weekend was great for applies, had a good war, druid and rogue, and now you too Very Happy guess ppl wanna help us progress ^^
anyways on topic again! gl with your apply mate, but i'll vouch for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

Snowey - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowey - Mage   Snowey - Mage EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:17 pm

thnx Very Happy!

and yes i do remember sensick from S&H, hope he remembers me to Wink

I'll be spamming my F5 key for the next couple of hours, waiting for a rep
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662