Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conzole

Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. Empty
PostSubject: Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.   Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:51 am

Hi. (:

Character name: Conzole.
Class/level: Level 70 Rogue.
Talents: Right now I'm 21/2/28, which I'll consider as a pvp spec, which is because I've been guildless for some time. I'll respec to full pve spec (combat) if you want me to. (:
Ctraid (latest version): Yes.
Ventrilo: Yes.
Sound (speakers or headset): Both. (:
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? I consider myself as a very loyal and dedicated player.
Why you wish to join us: I'm looking for a guild who consists of players that's not only thinking about getting epix loot, but also worthship to have good communitation with each other and a good community, which is the impression I've got of you guys.
Were you in a guild recently & why did you leave: I just migrated to Al'Akir about a week ago, so I haven't had a guild on this server.
A small text about you: My name is Simon, I'm 17 years old and from Denmark. I spent my time together with my friends, getting some beers, and playing WoW.
Any other information you feel you should tell us: I'm not that type of guy who only thinks about getting all geared up, and then leave to join another guild. I think that it's important to be in a guild where you actually like the your guildmates, and have guildmates it's actually possible to talk with. Also I'm able to play almost every day.
Karazhan key: Yes sir. (:
Armory profile:
Code:
[url]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Conzole[/url]
Back to top Go down
Conzole

PostSubject: Re: Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.   Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 11:53 am

Forgot to say, you can whisper me ingame if you want more information. (:

I hope to hear from you soon. (:

//Conzole.
Back to top Go down
sillyslaper
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.   Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:36 pm

your names simon... my bros name is that and i hate the wanker Razz
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.   Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 4:00 pm

Accepted Smile pm me or any other officer for an inv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Muncie
Santa's Little Helper
Muncie

Number of posts : 265
Class : Rogue
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.   Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:07 pm

You're not the Conzole that transferred out of Al Akir a while ago are you? If so, welcome back mate! If not, then welcome to Al Akir anyways!

/ Forum Troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.   Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue. Empty

Back to top Go down

Conzole - lvl 70 Rogue.
Page 1 of 1