Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Deathofhand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathofh

Application Deathofhand Empty
PostSubject: Application Deathofhand   Application Deathofhand EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:59 am

Character name: Deathofhand

Class/level:LVL 80 druid moonkin

Talents:moonkin

Why did you pick this talents spec?: fun class to play can do alot of stuff still while doing great dmg =)

Professions:ENC 168/Herb 169

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version):yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: bouth

Sound (speakers or headset): both

How many days a week can you raid? 2

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? yea very ^^

Why do you wish to join us?

Well i have heard lots of good things abouth the guild and i have played with some from the guild =) thy sade i should join the names are Addas,alizia,crusadian,Starkk. and i wana join a nice good and fun guild =)
so here i am now.

Why should we invite you?

well i play my class very good but there always room for improvment. iam very flexibel in class switches resto/bala
but iam better as bala.. and iam easy going and wana have fun and see this guild pwned the lich king.

What's your WoW experience (instances Classic WoW, Tbc, WoTLK)?

hmm classic all non raids plus ups lbs Zg..TBC all HC start grull maggie ZA. in wotlk all HCs

For how long did you play your current class?

(/played and the date you created him)27 days 2hours 57 min .. 0 sec./played
i have played it since Tbc. no ide the day i created it

What do you expect from us? to be fare ( but i know life isnt ) but try to be Wink i expect to have fun and enjoy the guild

Were you in a guild recently(and which one?) & why did you leave?
golden thunder jsut joined it cause my old guild stop existing when wotlk came.
i left beacuse no one said anything in the guild chat .. it was like being alone... not so fun. didnt do anything as a guild.

Heroic keys?yes

Describe your gear:mostly blue lvl 80 gear and 2 epics lvl 80 2 greens would have given a link but cant get to Wow- europe atm sry... hope it dosent effect my chanse of getting in... but 1500 spell power 16k mana 12k life mana reg 540 crit 17.54 haste 162..

Armory link: sry cant get to wow-europe atm.. but serch on Deathofhand there is only one...

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters?nope not anything spec

Age and where are you from? 24 from northen sweden

A small text about you: well i play fotboll and gym iam easy going want to have fun hmm....intrested in cpu have a GF want to buy a house Wink well i cant think of anything more ... hope u find it interesting =P and inv me to the guild Very Happy-
well cheers m8
gl on the raids.

Any other information you feel you should tell us Laughing lifes short dael with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Application Deathofhand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Deathofhand   Application Deathofhand EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

Application Deathofhand
Page 1 of 1