Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application lvl 70 mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sylph

application lvl 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: application lvl 70 mage   application lvl 70 mage EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Character name: Sylph

Class/level:70

Talents:10/48/3

Why did you chose this talents spec?: i find this to be the most fun and the best dps in a PVE enviroment. + I just love to play with fire Razz

Professions: engineering / mining ( dont mock me! Very Happy)

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: yes

Sound (speakers or headset): yes but my mic is broken so ill ve to buy a new 1

How many days a week can you raid? everyday xcept for sunday , and sometimes friday

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? yes

Why you wish to join us? i m lookin for a decent raid guild with nice members. And since i know some ppl from ashes of phoenix ( thestealer etc) this would be a great guild for me

Why should we invite you? im a nice person ( and humble!) im dedicated so i wont slack. and I am not an elitest jurk Razz

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? did everything up to SSC with different chars

For how long did you play your current class? 20 days

What do you expect from us? a nice guild with no stress and nice ppl. Doing regular raids Very Happy

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? legion of all akkir and talent. slacking to much in riads and some ppl wernt 2 nice 2 me :*Sad

Heroic keys? All

Karazhan key? yes

Armory link: wasnt workin at the time that i made this topic but im willing to show my gear in game. or give the link in game some other time Very Happy

Age and where are you from? 18 netherlands

A small text about you: hmm hard:P i love to play videogames and football goin to the university and thats basicly it Razz

Any other information you feel you should tell us: gnomes rule! > ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylph

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 mage   application lvl 70 mage EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:25 pm

armory was workin again, here is my link
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 mage   application lvl 70 mage EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Talk with Herbatnik our mage cl, but i think we could use a mage Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application lvl 70 mage   application lvl 70 mage Empty

Back to top Go down

application lvl 70 mage
Page 1 of 1