Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inchhigh apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inchhigh

inchhigh apply Empty
PostSubject: inchhigh apply   inchhigh apply EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Heey Razz

Class/level: made this apply for my 70 gnome lock inchhigh

Talents: im destro ruin with demonic sacrifice because its a funny specc where u see high crits and much dmg

Professions: im JC and tailor 375

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): i always have the latest addons installed

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: have them both installed

Sound (speakers or headset): headset Razz

How many days a week can you raid? i can raid everyday exept saturday and friday

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? yeah

Why you wish to join us? to have fun doing raids and talk with some nice peepz

Why should we invite you? i have played for long time know all fights ready for hours of whiping and still be glad

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? simply i cleared all

For how long did you play your current class? i have played lock for aaround 1,5 year and priest since wow started

What do you expect from us? i expect some serious raiding and some funny talks in the gchat

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? yeah i was in the dominion but im new on server reason i left i couldnt take aereon

Heroic keys? I have all heroic keys

Karazhan key? yes.

Armory link:

Age and where are you from? Im 16 years old and i live in a small town in denmark

A small text about you: well i have a girlfriend named kris. which i spent almost all sparetime on when not raiding, so but even when im with her we play wow then she just helps me

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Well whisp me if u need some information about bosses and tacs since i downed everything who can walk
Back to top Go down

inchhigh apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: inchhigh apply   inchhigh apply EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 7:07 pm

u ar acceped
Back to top Go down

inchhigh apply
Page 1 of 1