Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would like to join the guild :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omgskill

Would like to join the guild :) Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join the guild :)   Would like to join the guild :) EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 pm

Hey, my name is Carl and i live in sweden and i'm 15 years old. I would really like to join the guild caus i've heard much good things about you Smile. I heard you're not to hardcore and not to lame and that's the guild i'm looking for Smile.

Character name: Omgskillz (really wish to change it though)
Class/level: / 70 warrior
Talents:Protection
Why did you chose this talents spec?: Caus i love to tank, but geting kinda tired of it tho so i'm trying to get some fury gear. But if u want me to stay in prot i will Smile
Professions:Bs not skilled though
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Nope :/
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Ofc that'sa yes Smile
Sound (speakers or headset): Headset
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yeap
Why you wish to join us?I've heard good things about you and would really like to join the guild Smile
Why should we invite you? Caus i'm a responsable mature player who likes to have fun Smile
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc) Done some bosses in MC and ZG, done all bosses in kara exept of netherspite.
For how long did you play your current class:About a year and a half
What do you expect from us?That ur a funy and nice mature guild.
Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I was in rise of origin i leaved it cause it's like 25 people online at raiding time and they only have 1 team and no signup system.
A small text about you: My name is Carl , i Live in Sweden (Borås), 15 years old and a funny guy.
Any other information you feel you should tell us:I'm a nice funny guy Very Happy
Flying mount? Yeeap
heroic keys: All of them Smile
Karazhan key: yep
Armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Omgskillz
Back to top Go down
Tastar
Old AoP'er
Tastar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join the guild :)   Would like to join the guild :) EmptySat Nov 24, 2007 10:24 pm

Hello there.

You don't seem to have any kinda "decent gear"
You also seem to not have a clue about tanking specc.

Denied, close thread
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join the guild :)   Would like to join the guild :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2007 1:27 pm

Your gear isn't the best i'm afriad, also you cannot tank ssc or TK with that so you are of no use to us, i follow tastar in this one.
If you gear up a bit more feel free to reapply, (heroics, badges, crafter items) goodluck further on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join the guild :)   Would like to join the guild :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like to join the guild :)
Page 1 of 1