Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue applycation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rogue applycation Empty
PostSubject: Rogue applycation   Rogue applycation EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 12:22 am

Character Name: Babo

Adventurer Class/Level:lvl 70 combat(20/41/0) speced rogue

Playtimes: from 15:00 to 03:00 every other week

Tradeskill/Harvesting Levels: Mining/Blackmithing(hammer) 375/375

Secondary Skill Levels: Full Cooking/first aid

Armory Profile (optional): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Babo

Previous Guild History in WoW and Raiding Experience (WoW and other games): I have raided karazan few times and thats all, mostly i do heroics and pvp. been in few oldschool raids and got attuned to some also.

What your class offers to a group/raid: Superior “sustained” DPS, I can do some great CC also and I always bring food and pots on raids if,

What you hope to accomplish as a member of Ashes of phoenix: I love being a part of guild firsts and revel in the feeling of accomplishment that preparation, focus and teamwork can bring. I would also like to see what bigger instances can offer and how they look like.

What you have to offer Ashes of phoenix: I will bring a positive, diplomatic attitude, I have historically garnered respect from my peers and leaders in game and out of game. I always play to win, I come prepared with a great knowledge of whatever fight is on the agenda. I study up on my class and on the raid encounters that are within range of the guild.

Additional comments: I like to play the game but my IRL is on the first place. that means if we are going to raid be4 invites ill say what time do i have to go and where. i am also eagar to learn about things.

If you have any questons pls /w me ingame!
Back to top Go down

Rogue applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue applycation   Rogue applycation EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 12:32 am

I think, inviting more rogues as it is now, is pushing it.
Although I'm not available in-game at the moment, I'm pretty sure the other's opinion will sound about the same.
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Rogue applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue applycation   Rogue applycation EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 3:21 am

We will look into it later, i'll let you know soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Rogue applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue applycation   Rogue applycation EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 10:41 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

Rogue applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue applycation   Rogue applycation Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue applycation
Page 1 of 1