Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 rogue wanna join guild :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hudkräm

70 rogue wanna join guild :D Empty
PostSubject: 70 rogue wanna join guild :D   70 rogue wanna join guild :D EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 9:34 pm

Character name: Hudkräm

Class/level: 70 Rogue

Talents: 20/41/0

Why did you chose this talents spec?:I think its a good PvE specc and
i like playing with it

Professions:375 skinning and 375 leatherworking

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: yes

Sound (speakers or headset): headset

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes

Why you wish to join us? I have some friends in the guild(Svenna and Bogz) and they say its a really good guild that help eachother so thats why i wanna join Razz

Why should we invite you? I love playing wow an im always hel out in the guild.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): Mostly pre tbc but i have been on gruul one time and never in kara, so far

For how long did you play your current class: Been playing this rogue for about 6 month but been playing wow since the release

What do you expect from us? Friendly players who like helping out or just talk , and some raiding

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? im member or twilight brigade but dont like it there, they dont help others and stuff like that, not a friendly guild

A small text about you: 19 yr old boy from sweden, playing as much wow as i can, if im not on wow im in the gym

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Im trying hard to improve my gear, and my playing skill in raids

Flying mount? flying form, yes
heroic keys: Cenarion expedition and caverns of time, and soon hellfire
Karazhan key: yes.

Armory profile:
Back to top Go down
Hudkräm

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue wanna join guild :D   70 rogue wanna join guild :D EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm

armory profile:
Back to top Go down
Hudkräm

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue wanna join guild :D   70 rogue wanna join guild :D EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 9:39 pm

armory link dont wanna work Sad

male ne rogue lvl 70 in wow armory Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 rogue wanna join guild :D   70 rogue wanna join guild :D Empty

Back to top Go down

70 rogue wanna join guild :D
Page 1 of 1