Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ataroz (70 Druid) Would like to join Ashes of Phoenix.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ataroz (70 Druid) Would like to join Ashes of Phoenix. Empty
PostSubject: Ataroz (70 Druid) Would like to join Ashes of Phoenix.   Ataroz (70 Druid) Would like to join Ashes of Phoenix. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 5:32 pm

Character name: Ataroz

Class/level: 70 druid.

Talents: 1/46/14

Why did you chose this talents spec?: I chose this talent build cause of its good damage, less mana on shapeshifting and survivalbility.

Professions: 300 Herbalism and 140 mining. (working on it)

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): yes

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: yes

Sound (speakers or headset): yes

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? I do.

Why you wish to join us? I would like to make more friends, lots of progress and have a good community.

Why should we invite you? Im a Player which can allways be counted on. i allways help guild members when they are in need of it, no matter what.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): My experience pre tbc is full mc, full ZG, full bwl except Chromaggus, and grand widow in naxx. my experience in TBC is full kara, full Gruul, full magtheridon, full SSC and Void reaver, Al`ar and Solarian in TK.

For how long did you play your current class: This char i have played for only 2 months, but i have another druid which i have played on for 2 years.

What do you expect from us? I expect a good community, friendly players , good raiding with no whining about loot, and no complains about repairs and wipes.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? on this char i only made my own guild "Vengeance" for friends. now i feel like raiding again.

A small text about you: Im a 17 year old boy from norway. usually, im either playing World of warcraft, hanging out with friends, going to school or working out at gyms.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: I know my gear is really bad atm, but i can assure you, im working as hard as i can on making it better for raiding.

Flying mount? flying form, ye.
heroic keys: Noone at the moment. working on it as said about gear.

Karazhan key: yes.

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Ataroz

I would like to thank you for taking time to read my application, and if you dont feel that im the right person for you, then im sorry for wasting your time.
Back to top Go down

Ataroz (70 Druid) Would like to join Ashes of Phoenix.
Page 1 of 1