Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter named Zawazaki applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zawazaki

Hunter named Zawazaki applying Empty
PostSubject: Hunter named Zawazaki applying   Hunter named Zawazaki applying EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 1:06 am

Character name: Zawazaki
Class/level: Hunter / 70
Talents: BM 41/20/0
Why did you chose this talents spec?: Seems to work best for all round playing
Professions: Blacksmith / Mining
Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): I have several mods but this is not one of them YET
Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: can be downloaded.
Sound (speakers or headset): I like using speakers when I’m not speaking to people but prefers a headset when I am.
Do you consider yourself a loyal person? I would have to say yes. I think it would be silly to say no here. (Yes is an honest answer though)
Why you wish to join us? I’ve heard good things about the guild
Why should we invite you? Because it would make me happy and I can help out with things therefore making guild happy in return
What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc): Not done all the instances but do have experience. TBH only started playing the game at the start of the year after a lot of nagging from my friends to get it and I’ve never looked back. Since tbc was already out when I got the game I skipped a lot of the original end game stuff. Zul’Gurub is about the only place I’ve been to. I also killed that world boss in Duskwoods.
For how long did you play your current class: Since about March this year.
What do you expect from us? Hope I can get some help with pre Kara stuff then move on to raiding
Were you in a guild recently(and witch one?) & why did you leave? Yes I still am at the moment(Dude Wheres My Life). The guild isn’t really going anywhere any doesn’t look like it will ever be ready to raid. This guild is really more use to people who are still levelling.
A small text about you: Well I’m from Scotland and in 4th year at uni. Work in a call centre for Sky TV at the weekends (day time so available to do stuff in the evenings). I have a nice girlfriend but she nags at me for playing WoW to much (she was the one that got me it for my birthday so really it’s her own fault!). I also like to rollerblade.
Any other information you feel you should tell us: Addas is my friend from my previous guild and is the one who told me all the good things about this guild.
Flying mount? Only the slow one at the moment
heroic keys: none yet :s
Karazhan key: not yet(hoping for a tiny bit pre quest help)
Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zawazaki
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hunter named Zawazaki applying   Hunter named Zawazaki applying EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 3:41 pm

hey mate and grats on your apply, well you got my vote since we could use some more hunters, but we'll see what sillyslaper the hunter cl says Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

PostSubject: Re: Hunter named Zawazaki applying   Hunter named Zawazaki applying EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:00 pm

And though Zawazaki is really fun to play with and i help him with Kara Q very fast. So i also need rep with Lower City and Shadow labs is it so ill help quick
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hunter named Zawazaki applying   Hunter named Zawazaki applying EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Sorry for the delay, but your accepted together with your shaman friend Smile grats - same goes for you tho, plz get attuned before wednesday, maybe do it together with Ballou? Smile
Pm me or any officer for an inv and welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

PostSubject: Re: Hunter named Zawazaki applying   Hunter named Zawazaki applying EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 3:17 am

Thanks alot Smile

im about to come pm you now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter named Zawazaki applying   Hunter named Zawazaki applying Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter named Zawazaki applying
Page 1 of 1