Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Aemoac

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Aemoac Empty
PostSubject: Application Aemoac   Application Aemoac EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 5:27 pm

Hello everyone =) here's some info about my mage ^^

Character name : Aemoac

Class : Mage

Talents : 10/48/3 raid spec ^^ and yes if it is needed i will respec.

Ctraid(latest version) : Ofc ! Always keeping myselft updated !

Ventrilo : Yeah

Sound (speakers or headset): got both ^^

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? yeah i do. I dont for an example just leave raids/groups without a good reason and if i need to leave a group i always tell's the group before i do soo.

Why you wish to join us: I joined AoP pre-TBC and i basiclly loved the community of the guild , and my RL friend Delicha aka Morax before tbc is in AoP aswell.

Were you in a guild recently & why did you leave: I was in The Dominion and i leaved because of the raid times =/ they wanted to raid past midnight some days and when you got school its pretty hard to manage raiding to 0-1 am and do the homeworks at the same time Razz

A small text about you: My name is Fredrik and im from sweden, i live in an medium large town called västerås and my hobbies is to hang around with friends and play wow ofc ^^

Any other information you feel you should tell us: nah i think i got everything to now about me in the post =)

Experiance : cleared kara,gruul, maggy , and killed void reaver in eye and lurker and hydross in ssc.

Karazhan key : ofc !

Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Aemoac

Just whisp me ingame if you need anymore info =)

Aemoac
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Application Aemoac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Aemoac   Application Aemoac EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 8:48 pm

Nice apply mate! pm me in-game for an inv, we are in need for some good mages atm Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

Application Aemoac
Page 1 of 1