Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raekul

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 am

Character name: Raekul

Class/level: Paladin, Level 80

Talents: 7-2-32 (ret paladin)

Why did you pick this talents spec?: This was my first character and dps was easiest for me to start with - however, I chose it stick with it because I am good at it. Smile

Professions: Skinning (525) & Mining (525)

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yep! DBM FTW.

Ventrilo: Yes, I do have vent.

Sound (speakers or headset): I have speaker but not a working headset with mic.

How many days a week can you raid? I just started a new job and my hours a a little random right now BUT once things are back to normal I think once or twice a week.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes I do!!

Why do you wish to join us? I am currently in a temporary guild with friends but I am looking for a more permanent and WAY more active guild.

Why should we invite you? I'm active, I'm friendly and dog-gone-it people like me. Wink

What's your WoW experience (instances Classic WoW, Tbc, WoTLK)? I just started playing in WoTLK - I sat on the Lich Kings lap (lol - no really I have pictures) but never managed to get in a group that wanted to stay any longer than that.

For how long did you play your current class? (/played and the date you created him) 41 days, 9 hours, 10 minutes and 18..19..20...urm..seconds..

What do you expect from us? Nothing more than an active friendly guild experience..

Were you in a guild recently(and which one?) & why did you leave? I am currently in "Bold as Lions" with a few friends - Before that "War Bunny Brigade" the leader was amazing but I left because alot of the other council was not.

Describe your gear: Mostly cata blues, a couple of cata greens and sadly only one cata purple.

Armory link:

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? Not at the moment, no. I'm sure I could easily obtain some though.

Age and where are you from? I am 22 & I live in Texas.

A small text about you: I have been playing WoW for around a year and some months now. I started playing when I couldn't get my boyfriend to stop and I have been in love with the game ever since. Razz When I am not on wow I am either at work or spending good ol' quality time with my boyfriend and our "son" Bob, the cutest - fattest jack russel mix ever. Razz

Any other information you feel you should tell us: I enjoy long walk on the beach and -- oh that not what you mean. >_< Woops. I guess all I want to add is that if you do decide to throw me an invite despite my hectic schedule I will be loyal to the guild and do everything in my power to help it advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oppikoppi

Number of posts : 37
Class : Priest....I think o0
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:20 am

I dont know if Gameangel has seen your application or whether he has spoken to you yet but I suggest giving him a poke ingame as the forums aren't very active Razz I'm the only one lurking here as I am in Canada.

Apologies if I shouldn't have said anything Game, I still feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Nice, i did not expect any applications here Smile most people pm me in-game to apply.
Anyway give me a shoot there for an invite Smile
Greets
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1