Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreadborne Application - Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dreadborne Application - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Dreadborne Application - Death Knight   Dreadborne Application - Death Knight EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Christian. Im 15 years old and live in the southern of Sweden. Ive been playing WoW for a very long time, almost 3 (?) years now. I've also got alot of raiding experience behind me. I started in the good-ol days - pre-tbc. There I hit 60 with my NE hunter and started raiding. Together with my guild I cleared all raiding instances up till AQ40, We managed about 50% of AQ40.
When TBC arrived I got bored pretty quick, and had a break for a couple of months. Then i rerolled horde on Twilight's Hammer together with my cousin. I hit 70 on two chars and started raiding with my guild - Harx. There, we cleared Kara, Gruul, Maggie, SC and TK.
At the spring of 2008 I started to get tired of WoW again. So I took a break - again. This time I tried some other MMOs and ended up with Warhammer Online. There I met Mistblinde and we formed a guild together named Echo of War. Unfortually the game itself had some core problems, and it lagged to much to really experience the RvR, so I ended up with WoW once again.

Now im gonna try out WotLK and got tipped by Mistblinde to join AoF.
Some basic info about me:

Character name: Dreadborne (hopefully, transfering my char)

Class/level: 65 atm.

Talents: Blood

Why did you pick this talents spec?: Seemed to be the best leveling spec.

Professions: None

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Cant remember the name, but it's the latest.

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Yep, I have both.

Sound (speakers or headset): Yeah.

How many days a week can you raid? Depend on school. But probably about 2-3 days a week.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes, of course.

Why do you wish to join us? I've heard alot of good about you from Mistblinde, and im abit tired of being alone Wink

Why should we invite you? I am a social, mature and skilled player who loves to achive something together with a bunch of people. Teamwork <3.

What's your WoW experience (instances Classic WoW, Tbc, WoTLK)?
ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, Kara, Gruul, Maggie, SC, TK.

For how long did you play your current class? (/played and the date you created him) Not much. Created her last week and i've been playing for about 14 hours totally.

What do you expect from us? Thought question... Social, fun, progressive etc.

Were you in a guild recently(and which one?) & why did you leave? I've been in many guilds - but the reason i've left (or gone inactive) have always been breaks.

Heroic keys? None.

Describe your gear: Decent leveling gear. Nothing special.

Armory link: Will add it if it's necessary.

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? Nope.

Age and where are you from? Southern Sweden, Age 15.

A small text about you: --^

Any other information you feel you should tell us: I know some people in the guild, like Mistblinde and Avrora. Smile

Well I hope I can join AoF. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Dalkhu
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 20
Class : Death Knight
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Dreadborne Application - Death Knight   Dreadborne Application - Death Knight EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:19 pm

Nice application dude, come and meet me ingame later on tonight and i'll have a chat with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreadborne Application - Death Knight   Dreadborne Application - Death Knight EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:07 pm

Neat. My character is now transfered and on Al'Akir. Would be nice if someone could active my forum account <3
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Dreadborne Application - Death Knight   Dreadborne Application - Death Knight EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreadborne Application - Death Knight   Dreadborne Application - Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreadborne Application - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1