Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]Warrior Appliction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plisskén

[Denied]Warrior Appliction Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]Warrior Appliction   [Denied]Warrior Appliction EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Class/level: Human warrior level 70

Talents: 17/44/0

Why did you chose this talents spec?: I am fury because i think it kinda own in dps might not give the greatest buffs but can sure do a hell of dmg

Professions: Mining 375 and well this is -.-' 22 Blacksmith ( Working on it )

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yep yep

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Yes

Sound (speakers or headset): Yes

How many days a week can you raid? All the days

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes, i really do. I am like a dog Smile And i like help other people also..

Why you wish to join us? First of all because of you raid alot ( I like raiding ) And im looking for a friendly and same time active guild which i think u are.

Why should we invite you? I wouldnt say INVITE ME, but i think u wud enjoy having me because im funny and always online..

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? I kinda know everything xD If u ask me raids i only know Karazhan but wish to move further and do more..

For how long did you play your current class? My warrior i had for 1 year and a half..

What do you expect from us? I expect that u will accept that i am fury warrior and do not keep saying GO PROT GO PROT, because i like the spec i am and i think that every one should have an oppinon about their spec.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I am currently in a guild called Vitus, it is a danish guild with 51 members who clean kara each week, but tho i never get in it and well i dont talk that much to them..

Heroic keys? = Yep

Karazhan key? = ofc Smile

Armory link or describe your gear: = Well 5 Epic rest blue and 1-2 green

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? = Nope not atm

Age and where are you from? = 15 years old and im from Denmark

A small text about you: = I am 15 years old and like to ''Geek'' wow as much as i can Smile I am willing to raid all the week long as long.
Back to top Go down
Quanah
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 11
Class : Funny when i'm drunk, funnier when i'm sober
Registration date : 2007-09-09

[Denied]Warrior Appliction Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Warrior Appliction   [Denied]Warrior Appliction EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down

[Denied]Warrior Appliction
Page 1 of 1