Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot paladin :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murenn

Prot paladin :) Empty
PostSubject: Prot paladin :)   Prot paladin :) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:43 am

Character name: Murenn

Class/level: Paladin 70

Talents:0/50/11

Why did you chose this talents spec?: Tankadin ftw, got SoC too, sinc eit only cost 1p, and a Tankadin have to specc 10 retri-.-.

Professions: Full mining and Enchanting.

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Nope, got some other version, not lasted, heard something about newest version was keylogged, so didnt wanna rist it.

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Ventmix FTW!

Sound (speakers or headset): Yes, but my mother doesnt like me talking wow in vent, then she will complain that i play too much etc.

How many days a week can you raid? Mostly, just cant if some random thing pops up.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes.

Why you wish to join us? I want to come somewhere with my raiding, not standing still, wanna down Illidan(Old favorite from WC3) before wotlk, thats my goal.

Why should we invite you? Becouse im worth it... Smile

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? Before TBC i didnt do that much, only did ZA, MC, aq20 and some BWL, had floorball pre bc, but stopped now since i sucked too much-.-.

For how long did you play your current class? If you mean played, i have 68, soon 69 days played.

What do you expect from us? To raid and have fun while doing it!

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I am at this moment in a guild called Wonderfull Days, done with my mates in-game, Some raiding a little but want more.

Heroic keys? Got all.

Karazhan key? Got it.

Armory link

Age and where are you from? I am 16 and a half, from sweden.

A small text about you: I'm a cute dude that likes playing wow and being with friends. Is called butterbear in game, smörbjörn in real life ^^.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Im eating around 19 each day, so can be late to raids, nothing i can do about tho. Needs to be some social at dinner, else my computer is gone.
Back to top Go down
Murenn

PostSubject: Re: Prot paladin :)   Prot paladin :) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:45 am

Tired, so spelling sucks. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Prot paladin :)   Prot paladin :) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:05 am

Talked in-game, nice guy Smile accepted so pm any officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot paladin :)   Prot paladin :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prot paladin :)
Page 1 of 1