Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Hunter apply   Hunter apply EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:39 pm

Hey Ashes of Phoenix !

Hey, my name is Oskar and my char name is Sunazen. Im playing a 70 Hunter. I've played here since January, but before that i played on my hordies on Magtheridon. Since my friends start to play here i did the same aswell. Atm im survival but i got way to low agility for that so i guess i'll go back to Markmanship.

My professions isn't that high but i got Engineering on 357, i skilled it up for my googles. And i got Leatherworking skill on 257 but im to lazy to skill the last 100 skills for ebon set.

Ofc i got Deadly Boss Mod and Decursive and much other raid add0ns that are important for raids.
I got both Ventrilo but the old verision 2.1.2/4 dont know which one :p. Ofc i got Teamspeak its pretty nice to comunicate with eatherother that way Smile And i got a working headset and a mick, but sometimes my mick fucked up and make crazy sounds :S

Why you should invite me ? Im a skilled hunter and got alot of experience, i've been in whole Gruul like 5 times, Magtheridons Lair 2 times , Serpentshrine Cavern twice and Karazhan have i been in 1000 times Smile so i guess gruul and magtheridon wont be a problem Smile Just MD the Main Tank and start to kick his as !

Im expect that you are a loyality guild, what i've heard.. you dont get mad of people if they do mistakes and ofc show the officers respect during raids etc.

Hmm, why i want to join you ? you have came pretty far in progressing, and i dont want a realy hard core guild .. so i guess this guild is perfect ! doing Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon thats just great Smile

This guild history will be quit long so get some Coke and popcorn !
The first guild i've been in when i reach 70 was First Contact since they disbaned. Since Be Fake disbaned and a few people from there did Weakness so i decided to join them. After a few weeks people started to leave etc. So we merged with Dreamers and there we got alot of epics from karazhan. Since they disbaned to i joined Pride and Glory and got some nice epics. But after a raid we had, i wasn't that good preperd so the raidleader get mad on me and i felt so small, so i did a apply to Dark Sun Rising and that didn't went that good .. So now im here for doing apply for you ! Smile

My name is Oskar and im 15 years old. I come from Sweden from a small town called Borås. Im going to school for learn my english, it still suck Smile On my free time im with friends, eating pizza from Brämhults Pizzera but they are so stupid there, cant count their own money haha Very Happy and ofc im playing wow.

Im not 100% that i can be online at every raid cuz sometimes we got so fucking much homework to do, anyway when i can i'll try to finish that before the raid starts. Lets take the flying mount part here, yes i got flying mount.

And here is my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Sunazen

I guess that was all from me. Hope i see you soon in guild.

/bye
Back to top Go down

Hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply   Hunter apply EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 11:40 pm

Whops i forget, i can raid almost everyday until 19.00 - 22-23.00 a'clock
Back to top Go down
sillyslaper
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply   Hunter apply EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 12:37 am

Hello i am sillyslaper the hunter class leader just here to say u have a week trial and we will see how you go
congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply   Hunter apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter apply
Page 1 of 1