Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TBC is here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

TBC is here! Empty
PostSubject: TBC is here!   TBC is here! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Monday 15/01/2007, i came home from school and continued doing my old quests to get questlog and bankspace ^^
Around 21.00 i decided to go to the dark portal and what ive encountered there was awesome.
Ive never seen so many horde and alliance together, i spotted Azgaz, Grim even Very Happy
TBC is here! Wowscrnshot011507232110ym3
TBC is here! Wowscrnshot011607224909xr2

But when the portal opened i was in the store getting my copy of tbc.
So i came home and installed it while i was drooling on my collectors edition Very Happy, when it was installed i entered the portal ofc ^^ damn it was laggy, it felt like old Lag'akir even Crash'akir later on >.<.
So atm i'm lvling (lvl62 - 19/01/2007) and my goal is to be one of the best geared paladin around Very Happy in one of the best guilds on the server and you all know AoP will be this!
note: gear comes on the second place, make sure you also have fun raiding.
Gamie out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Nahturo
Old AoP'er
Nahturo

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-09-30

TBC is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBC is here!   TBC is here! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 4:20 pm

hehe I might upload my pics. I remember when I got there: All I saw just Alliance just standing on the cliff of the Creator and some down below. I wonder why they where just standing there and not going in. So I went down into the creator. Then I saw it the horde, hundreds of them, blockading the Dark Portal entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/lord_modem/
Banak
Old AoP'er
Banak

Number of posts : 144
Class : This used to be From: Finland
Registration date : 2006-10-01

TBC is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBC is here!   TBC is here! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Didn't some jackass ally hunter start shooting at hordes and it was like total war there? Som1 told that to me :S Smile
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

TBC is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBC is here!   TBC is here! EmptySat Jan 20, 2007 1:29 pm

Banak wrote:
Didn't some jackass ally hunter start shooting at hordes and it was like total war there? Som1 told that to me :S Smile
yeah some huntards shoot on the horde, and a bit later i decided to just run in and spam concecration, the cool thing was a couple of alliance healing classes(didn't see what class ><) started to spamheal me when i was between all those horde Very Happy so i bubbled after a while since they couldn't outheal everything and i kept hitting cows and spamming concecration and then alliance ran in to help me and we took the portal lol Very Happy.
and after a while the horde regrouped and kicked us out and we didn't get it back Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

TBC is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBC is here!   TBC is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

TBC is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes Of Phoenix :: Private Forums :: News-
Jump to: