Ashes Of Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Petchey/

[Accepted]Application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Application   [Accepted]Application EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Character name:
Petchey -- 70 Prot paladin
Orannis -- 70 Affli-pvp warlock

Why did you chose this talents spec?:
I chose prot because i find healing boring, and after playing a warlock for most of my WoW life i decided to be the one trying to hold the aggro instead of trying not to get it Smile

As for Orannis i'm affliction for pvp. when i raid i prefer using a hybrid affli/dest spec because i find it gives a good damage output and is generally a fun spec to play

Professions:
Petchey -- Mining/Hammersmith
Orannis -- Mining/Enchanting

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version):
Ofc, would never raid without boss mods.

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2:
Aye, have both, including my own TS server

Sound (speakers or headset):
Both, and ofc the headset has a mic which i'm mroe than happy to make use of

How many days a week can you raid?
Unfortunately only 3 (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday) atm due to work. trying to change my hours but unfortunately due to our circumstances with staff that's difficult atm

Do you consider yourself a loyal person?
Yes i do consider myself loyal, I was in the Sanctity guild since its Necrosis stage until it disbanded. from there i went to PK and since then have stuck with a couple of players throughout

Why you wish to join us?
I have heard from Zoeforce and Iriath that you guys are a really good raiding guild, which is exactly what i want to be part of. 2 good friends of mine have also joined you this week and i would like to stay with them.

Why should we invite you?
I'm a fairly good palatank, my gear's not amazing yet but i'm working on that part. and ofc i'm a great warlock that can output a large amount of dps, have had experience leading raids, and can work well in a team

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)?
Cleared ZF/MC/BWL/AQ20/Karazhan (and have lead all of those) have also cleared Gruul, Magtheridon, and Void Reaver (however i did not lead these raids)

For how long did you play your current class?
been palying the paladin for about half a year, and the warlock for like 3 years or so (i think)

What do you expect from us?
a good quality raiding guild, with stability and a decent social environment.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave?
was in Dawn of the Phoenix, and left because the raiding has pretty much stopped happening, and i want to stick with tyche and Lillgurra

Heroic keys?
all keys on both chars

Karazhan key?
yes for both, exalted with the warlock

Armory link or describe your gear:

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters?
Orannis has the soulcloth set with the AR cloak, originally built in Pk for curator (i was lucky enough to be the arcane sponge)

Age and where are you from?
19, from Wokingham in south UK (near Reading if that helps)

A small text about you:
relaxed, open-minded attitude to most things, working at a cinema atm, closing 4 days a week. hoping to become an electrical apprentice by the end of this year though.
love gaming, got myself a 360, (Ezzra88) spend most of my 360 time on CoD4 because quite simply that game is win.

Any other information you feel you should tell us:
as mentioned in wow experience, capable of leadign successful raids.
and i enjoy pvping, i find that too much pve without pvp gets too repetative Smile
if there's anything else you need to know then please do contact me on Orannis or Petchey

thanks for taking the time to read this, and i hope to see you guys in gchat soon
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application   [Accepted]Application EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Nice apply Smile we will discus this and come back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be

PostSubject: nice:=   [Accepted]Application EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:58 pm

nice apply man want to see u in the guild be a m8 for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application   [Accepted]Application EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Hmm i got an Xbox 360 myself Smile GameAngelBE is the gamertag (figures? :p) anyways on topic! grats your accepted, pm me or any officer for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Dalkhu
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 20
Class : Death Knight
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application   [Accepted]Application EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks guys <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Application   [Accepted]Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Application
Page 1 of 1